Does anyone have any comments about these guys? :rolleyes:

I haven't tried to sell anything through cafepress yet, but I've been impressed by what I've seen. Setting up an account and uploading pics was a breeze. It seems like a great way for us webmasters to sell logo branded products. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm sure other members*cough**cough* can give you more info. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 12-02-2001: Message edited by: Joey ]

ABW Ambassador
    They pay... when there is something to be paid... they've made HUGE improvements in their systems (from client requests) in the past year... the system is now good, imo.

My experience has been that it takes a lot of work to sell anything, though. (Although I did sell a bunch of items when it was for 9-11 and the profits were going to the American Red Cross). Best if you have a popular character, saying, slogan, before you put it on a shirt. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Also, the base price you pay is not cheap, so it's hard to make more than a couple of bucks per sale. And, the more colorful an item is, the more likely it is to show significant fading after 2-3 washes.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    They've been great for me. I was pleasently pleased with the quality too.

Nice thing is you set your own commission. They tell you that a product costs you X dollars then you get to decide what you're selling it for.

I keep meaning to embed it in my site but have never gotten off my butt to do it. So far, all I have is a link to items (with images) on the front page. Mugs, mousepads, and carry bags have sold well.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread