Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    ReStockit.com - Sell Sheds - Earn $500 !!
    Hello team,

We are doing it again...in case you missed our newsletter....

Sell Storage Sheds, Win $500.00

The complete line of Arrow Sheds, Rubbermaid and Suncast has been added to our data feed. ReStockIt already has the hottest converting Restaurant, Janitorial, Office Supplies and Equipment products data feed on the web, now it just got much better. Sheds are high ticket items, are in season and sell like crazy. Last year one of our affiliates won the $500.00 with just over $11,000 sold in shed sales, here is the link. We are doing it again this year ...

As an ongoing promotion, the first affiliate partner that sells $10,000 worth of sheds will win a $500.00 bonus on top of their regular commissions. Load our links, data feed or GoldenCAN links so you can have a chance at the $500.00, there is no time limit.

Someone will win the $500.00, will it be you?

Earn an extra $50.00 on your first sale of $500.00 or more.

More cash available to get you motivated ... when you get your first single sale of $500.00 or more, you will earn a $50.00 cash bonus. It's simple. Load a few links, generate one sale over $500.00 and you get an additional $50.00 bonus added to your commission.

ReStockIt.com wants to be sure you do not miss an opportunity to earn commissions on over 50,000 quality and brand name products. All orders are shipped from 35 nationwide warehouses, greatly reducing delivery lead times. Our extensive list of inventory appeals to consumers and businesses alike, so you do not have worry about your traffic not being the "right" traffic.

Lock and load team....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hello team,

This promotion has been extended on the new SAS ReStockIt.com program announced here:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=73237
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    Take a big ticket item and let your affiliates feed of its sale.
    Andy,

once again great promotion and concept to keep the hunger for affiliates to win the prize with a high ticket item. Just like your rug sale contest.

Since its the season for gardening. Affiliates might want to consider doing a press release about sheds and then right a tips article to send out about picking the best shed. etc......

Good luck!,

Brian
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Affiliate Manager
    We have a winner for this yet? I was just checking my stats...

Affiliate Manager
    Bump....

Any word on this yet? Did someone beat me?

Action Jackson - King of the World
    HI Andy:

I'm getting a blank page on Goldencan for you r coupon integration?

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    HI Andy:

I'm getting a blank page on Goldencan for you r coupon integration?
    J, on it....

Quote Originally Posted by drcool
    Bump....

Any word on this yet? Did someone beat me?
    J, absolutley not, you are right up there..... let me check the latest stats...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread