Is it possible?
    Hello,

I noticed today that one of my advertiser have been corrected 16 orders from January sales, each order with $110 from total 26 orders.

The description of these corrections is "Other", what is this mean ?

I try to contact them to know what are the reasons behind these corrections, and no answer!

Is it possible? can they canalled these orders without give any reasons ? how can I sure that is right ?

Thanks.

$110 in commissions? That would stink! Sometimes they use "other" when there isn't a good description for the reversal (fraud maybe on the part of the customer(s)?). Other times the merchant is just trying to get some cash back in their pockets, especially if you're a new affiliate of that merchant and they feel they can "get away with it."

"$110 commission"... ya, I know the merchant. Had the same problem. In December I had 19 of 32 reversed and demanded an explaination.. I was able to contact them and they sent me a spreadsheet that did contain individual explainations of each reversal. They ranged from "buyers remorse" to "did not qualify" to "invalid credit card"... My overal impression was that it was WAY too many reversals for a merchant who is selling satellite tv systems (for free). Just have to try a different provider I guess. Some of the othe merchants in this category do warn that other merchants will kill you with reversals. This seems to be a fact.
    :warning: If we don't get some cool rules ourselves.... pronto... then we'll just be bogus too..

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MJOOD
    Hello,

I noticed today that one of my advertiser have been corrected 16 orders from January sales, each order with $110 from total 26 orders.

The description of these corrections is "Other", what is this mean ?

I try to contact them to know what are the reasons behind these corrections, and no answer!

Is it possible? can they canalled these orders without give any reasons ? how can I sure that is right ?

Thanks.
    Mjood, Sorry to know that you got so many reversals. Regarding your questions, yes it is possible for them to reverse your order. They can do so by just giving a reason "Other". That is the problem with cj - they do not provide the option to give details and bad merchants can get away by just giving the reason as "other".

If you do not get any replies from them after a reasonable time and you feel they are a bad merchant, out them here by posting their bad policies and then send them a link to this thread. This would alert other affiliates from getting scammed by them, if the merchants are doing something fishy.
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

what he mean ?
    Hi every one, finally they replay to me and see what they wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------
    Hello MJOOD,

The reason some of those sales are reversed is because CJ will only let us extend sales for one month. So, if after that month, we are still waiting on the activation status and the payout of commission from DISH Network, we need to be able to extend them again but CJ will automatically reverse them. After this occurs, if we receive approval on the activation status we re enter them into CJ approved for commission. What you'll look for to identify these sales is usually a (-2) after the J or H or N order id number.

Please let me know if this doesn't answer your question or if you nee more information.

one of DISH Network authorized retailer.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Do you think guys they will really do that ?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread