ABW Ambassador
    Does anyone have anything to say concerning UrbanQ.com at Link Snare? Good? bad? Please give some feedback on this merchant if you have any. Thanks

Urban Q - well the head guy talks a good game but I sent them over 40,000 visitors
    and was credited with 5 sales of 14 items
    totaling just over $325.

Considering half the traffic was from email and half was from our shopping page, it's hard to believe only 5 sales. Especially when they had Ralph Lauren quality sweaters
    at 80% off retail.

My guess is that a good bunch of sales were never recorded or reported. Typical Snare merchant.

However, they might be okay if you had just a sales page boosting them. Their prices are pretty good.

ABW Ambassador
    He has made me an offer of higher commission % if I promote his ads in my newsletter, and be more proactive with promoting them on my site. I placed ads for their gift certificates (product links), and some banners, and never saw that great of a click through, much less any sales. They claim they will send a check for 1 dollar. I haven't got a check, I havent made any sales.

I was just checking to see if anyone had any success with them. I though maybe I wasn't doing something right. oh well, back to the money maker. Thanks for the feedback.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread