Restaurant.com/Partnercentric?
    Restaurant.com is leaving Commission Junction to go to PartnerCentric. First off...I really don't care where Restaurant.com goes...although I think I know where they're going to end up based on their program..(they owe me lots of money and won't pay up.) Secondly...who is PartnerCentric? I've never heard of them.

Thanks for any feedback.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Actually, I think they're staying at CJ. PartnerCentric is just the management company. There are some mixed opinions about them here. Search and you'll find out. Myself, I have worked very closely with a few of their employees and have met about half a dozen others, and I have no problem with them.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Leeann, I removed their links a long time ago because they didn't convert for me. What excuse are they giving for refusing to pay you?

Are you promoting their coupons? I typically see about a 7% conversion with them.

I originally promoted them through their in-house program and they never paid me until I contacted them and asked when I would be paid. That got old, so I switched over to CJ (who pays every month).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I just promote them via amazon.com search.

I removed their links because they owed me $289 and just wouldn't respond to my emails. I had their banners and a coupon page up on my site for about four months and when I didn't get paid and noone responded I took everything down. I forgot about them until I received the recent email.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    There are some mixed opinions about them here. Search and you'll find out. Myself, I have worked very closely with a few of their employees and have met about half a dozen others, and I have no problem with them.
    I trust Michael 100% but to even out the discussion, because he is an affiliate and they are an OPM. I need link to a recent thread http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=70510 for a level chance of decision making by all.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    I removed their links because they owed me $289 and just wouldn't respond to my emails.
    Was that through their in-house program?

If you'd like, I can email one of my Partner Centric contacts and see if he could have someone at Restaurant.com look into this for you. (I would dig through my emails to see who I had contacted to get paid through their in-house program, but it's been several years and who knows if he's still there.) Drop me an email. I'd be glad to help.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I had a problem with the in-house program at one point, where they'd sent my check to the wrong address, then never paid for months. Then I got a check for newer commissions, but not a bunch of old ones. I'd emailed multiple times, and gotten no response. I wound up calling someone in the accounting department, and once I got hold of a human,they took care of it quickly. You may want to call their number and ask for accounts payable, and try it that way. Thats what got me paid at least.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    As an OPM myself it is usually only good news once an OPM steps in to take over a the running of a program, they are more responsive and have a greater understanding of the business, the concerns of the affiliates and what support an affiliate needs than a merchants inhouse team does.

I'd certainly follow up on Michael's offer to get a contact opened up for you. Also check if PartnerCentric are running both programs (CJ and InHouse) or just one of them.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Yes it was the In-house program. I joined their CJ program figuring I'd have a better chance to track things but when nobody contacted me about the in-house commissions I just dropped them completely. In fact, they were one of the few in-house programs I ever tried.
    leeann

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread