Thread: Magsforless sas or inhouse?

Magsforless sas or inhouse?
    Hi chris and the rest of the AMWSO team.

whats the difference between the MagsForLess SAS VS the inhouse programs?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Prix

Presently the core difference is that the inhouse program datafeed us updating in near real time (James confirm that please) while the SAS one still relies on manual updates to get the data imported and available.

Commission wise there is no difference, nor on return days.

Both programs convert very well and have the same offers and coupons available

As things develop though you'll see more tools developed for the inhouse program because it will be easier to develop tighter seamless integration with the inhouse system. At the same time systems like GoldCan and MDFS will use the SAS feeds and tracking.

I'll have James follow up on this thread tomorrow morning as he's got all the details here

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

thanks chris, i am awating approval on magaforless sas.

i have a little concern over netmagazines, i emailed using the affiliates@netmagazines.com but no reply so far. Is this email still in use? i guess all the emails now are being forwarded to the inhouse affiliate manager.

thanks.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    i have a little concern over netmagazines, i emailed using the affiliates@netmagazines.com but no reply so far. Is this email still in use? i guess all the emails now are being forwarded to the inhouse affiliate manager.
    I have no idea to be honest, try dropping a post to Rodger on the NetMags forum, he's usually around to check on it.

I'll give James a kick to approve you

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO James - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Prix,

I have approved your application onto the SAS program. As Chris says there is no difference between the two programs...Within SAS there are more banners, and i have to update the data feed manually. That's pretty much it.

If you like you can use MDFS - MyDataFeedScripts: http://mydatafeedscripts.com/2006/02/09/magsforless-datafeed-scripts/ - to launch a MFL mini-site. Also we'll be up on GoldenCan within 48 hours...

If you use coupons please let me know your email address (drop me a line at James [@] MagsForLess.com) and I'll send you March's newsletter. You can also check out this thread too: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=70713.

I believe that Chris is correct about the data feed updating automatically through our in-house program, but i'm not 100% certain. I'll check on this and post again later...

Anything you need please let me know!!!
    James D. Nardell
    AMWSO.com Affiliate Management Team
    email: James.Nardell [@] AMWSO.com
    Phone: (805) 624-5669
    IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
    iolo technologies | Paychex | Personal VCard Website

6. Newsletter Signup