Hello everyone,
    As most of you know that I am starting a new art site that will sell indian art and craft stuff. I'll have an affiliate program on CJ and a shopping cart and a credit card acceptance system from internetsecure .

To make the website, I've already hired a web-designer who will start the designing from monday. what I want to know is do I need a programmer to mantain or make this website .. if yes, how can the programmer help me in the website .. can the designer or myself do the shopping cart and internetsecure setup without the help of a programmer?

Please help me.

( Trivia : This web designer that I hired will be charging me Rs.3000/- a month as salary and will be working for 12 hours a day and I can fire him whenever I want to , Rs. 3000 = $ 70 , That's what fresh webdesigners all over India get paid!!!
    Web-designers in china according to a ZEE TV report are paid less than $ 50 a month .. In china .. the average salary of any person is $50 in all rural areas and $ 65 in urban areas !! So I'm glad I'm not in china .. I'm even more glad that I'm not doing nor am I going to do a job [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Wow. I was a Technical Manager/Web Designer for a dot com for 2 years -- I just about made more than that per hour.

Funny how different countries are...

Also, if your designer is good there should be no need for an extra programmer, really depends on their skill set.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread