CJ Not Being Supportive - Unpaid by Merchant
    I have been an affiliate of DadaMobile since November of 2005.

I have not been paid by DadaMobile EVER!

I emailed DadaMobile and they said they would look into it. I have heard nothing.

I have called CJ three times, and nobody can tell me anything. All they could tell me was that DadaMobile has paid out commissions...Just not to me!

I would like to get paid this coming payday, but no one seems to know anything.

CJ said it was either a bug in the system or something else. However, the next sentence, the CJ rep said Network Quality were trying to reach DadaMobile...So it appears that DadaMobile owes CJ some money to pay me.

I am upset that CJ hasn't noticed that I have unpaid payments going back to November and continue to let DadaMobile stay active. They are quick to deactivate others...Why not DadaMobile?

And how fair is it that others have been paid, except for me??

Come on CJ...I am 4 star earner...Give me some respect. Protect your affiliates and always have their back and be aggressive...Don't act like you have no clue what is going on and keep me on hold...

Got an email from DadaMobile-

They are still "looking into the situation."

They did admit they had outstanding invoices with CJ. So Bingo, there it is.

The thing that really p*sses me off is that CJ has yet to admit this...All CJ had to say was, "They are unpaid and we will take whatever action is needed to collect your commission due to you since November 2005"

Network Quality Dept? B.S.!

But here is what gets me...Why are others getting paid from dadamobile, but just not me???

And what shape is your business in if you can't pay for your marketing?????

ugh

Melty,

Who is DadaMobile they are not on the CJ platform.

Four stars? Do you mean bars?

do you get a check every month?

oh you pulled the links already right?

I meant 4 bars...lol

Yes, DadaMobile is part of CJ...

DadaMobile US and DadaMobile UK. They do cellphone ringtones...

Melty,

They don't show up under a search for their name...

good luck getting paid I understand your concern. Maybe CJ can at least offer some sort of flag for advertisers who don't pay on time, since it seems that the commissions are no longer guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by mrbshouse
    Melty,

They don't show up under a search for their name...

good luck getting paid I understand your concern. Maybe CJ can at least offer some sort of flag for advertisers who don't pay on time, since it seems that the commissions are no longer guaranteed
    Run a search on advertisers for 'dadamobile'. They show up that way for me. There will be dadamobile uk and dadamobile us.

OR

Go under the category Art/Photo/Music > Music

Good luck at CJ doing anything to keep affiliate marketers happy on this issue...

If over the past three days I can't even get them to admit there are unpaid invoices from dadamobile, when dadamobile themselves admit it, CJ obviously can't be straightforward, and that concerns me.

Or maybe CJ is not sure how to explain to me that other affiliate marketers take precedence in getting paid over me...

I'm guessing that some affiliate is doing VERY well for dadamobile and they are paying that affiliate and perhaps ignoring other affiliates who may produce less...

I can't wait to hear what the CJ spin is...

Hey Melty, if you want to do dada mobile at $9.75+ per lead, I can get you onboard (net 15 payouts)....

Let me know....

PM me

Melty, were you ever paid? I was thinking of giving them a try.

Well, DadaMobile said they were cutting a check, and CJ said they were expecting the same -- However, I won't know until the next payment drops...I haven't called CJ to confirm they have paid...I will just wait and see

Question
    any update melty?

Quote Originally Posted by cctran
    any update melty?
    I sent a nasty email to dadmobile.

they claim they have paid CJ for November through the end of February recently and will let me know the status of March and April.

I put in a support ticket to CJ to verify DadaMobile has paid...I have not heard any confirmation yet.

CJ finally expired Dadamobile after 6 months of non-payment. Dadamobile says it is also closing it's program with CJ...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    What does Cacamobile sell ... ringtones infested with BHO's?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    What does Cacamobile sell ... ringtones infested with BHO's?
    yup...ringtones

what is BHO?

they converted very well...getting paid is another story...

but i love how dadamobile is current with payments with azoogleads and tradedoubler...but they go unpaid for over 6 months with active links on cj????

Quote Originally Posted by melty

what is BHO?
    Google it. Browser helper objects, or things like the Google toolbar, but that force and overwrite cookies.

thanks for the update melty.

good luck on your situation and hopefully this month's cj payment will have at least the locked balance up till february.

maybe you can work something out with dadamobile uk directly since it seems, from what you said, they are still current with azoogleads and tradedoubler.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Google it. Browser helper objects, or things like the Google toolbar, but that force and overwrite cookies.
    ok...i thought i knew what BHO was, not sure what the acronym is. thanks.

thanks for the update melty.

good luck on your situation and hopefully this month's cj payment will have at least the locked balance up till february.

maybe you can work something out with dadamobile uk directly since it seems, from what you said, they are still current with azoogleads and tradedoubler.
    well...the AM responds to emails...so he isn't writing me off...i have a feeling I will hopefully resolve this...

DadaMobile just told me they had paid commissions from November through the end of February about a month ago.

I guess it was too late to make last months payment cut...

But then again, a CJ account rep told me that DadaMobile last month did not make a payment.

Dadamobile also says they paid their March invoice as well recently.

I am trying to get Cj to confirm payment...When I called, the rep tried to look up the info but says his computer locked up...Yeah...Ok...lol

wow sounds like you have a mini soap opera developing there...

I'm happy to hear that both CJ and the merchant are responsive still. That's promising.

Has CJ reversed the transactions or are they still locked?

BTW: Im sure you can just tell your bank that your computer locked up when they call and ask where your mortgage payment is.

wow sounds like you have a mini soap opera developing there...

I'm happy to hear that both CJ and the merchant are responsive still. That's promising.

Has CJ reversed the transactions or are they still locked?

BTW: Im sure you can just tell your bank that your computer locked up when they call and ask where your mortgage payment is.
    lol

they have been locked for months.

see my other thread -- if CJ reversed transactions for which it has collected X% of money for I would go ballastic...

CJ has collected SOME, but not ALL and won't pay affiliates until the merchant is 100% paid up.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread