I just received this e-mail it is way out of my reach but I do not know if it may be of some help for some of you high rollers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hi Gordon
You are one of our affiliates and I figured would know best about what we are launching.

We have been asked, over the past 4 years, if we would consider offering our DirectTrack (the technology that powers DirectLeads Advertising Network), to the market as an ASP. We think it is the right time to do so now. We think merchants/sites are sick of paying 20% or more to have a relationship with affiliates that they know on a first name basis.

I wanted to see if you have interest in an affiliate tracking solution or if you have clients that would? We know that many providers (CJ/BeFree/Linkshare) offered their solution in the early days when it was important to have affiliate reach. We think that time is over, since most of us all know our top performing affiliates. So, paying the CJ/BeFree/Linkshares of the world 20% or more to have a relationship seems to be less than desirable. The setup is $750, and we charge nominal fee for bandwidth and traffic. We do not charge a % of sales, leads, or clicks that you pay to your affiliates. For anyone switching from CJ/BeFree/Linkshare, we will credit accounts with 50,000 clicks.

Take a peak at the back end:

username: demo
password: demo

To see what your affiliate will see on the front end (of course you will have your own look and feel wrapped around all of this) go here:

username: demo
password: demo

Email me or call if you have any questions. To get even more info on how it works, go here: http://directtrack.com/learn_more.html

jason@xxxxxx.xxx -
or xxxxxxxxx

I have the e-mail & phone numbers if anybody wants them.