Question Is it possible
    Dear all

Any one show me your site just i need to saw how you put your cj banners in at your site.

It's just like adding an image to any other page you've created. You'll need to edit the raw html by pasting in the code that CJ provides for you. You can look at just about any page with an ad on it and get the same information.

Thanx for your reply, is it possible i need to chat with u

What part are you having trouble with? I had problems when I first started because I didn't know how to read the link and I didn't know how to paste it in the right place in my editor. Is that what you mean?

jmoore

give your site name pls

dont ask for site names.
    it's rude and for many reasons people don't want to reveal them.
    If someone wants you to know their sites, they will list them in posts, have them in their sig, or offer them to you on their own.

the way you are asking right now, I wouldn't expect a flood of offers though.
    If you want more info, search the boards for site copiers and you'll see why many don't put out more info then they have to.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    dont ask for site names.
    it's rude and for many reasons people don't want to reveal them.
    If someone wants you to know their sites, they will list them in posts, have them in their sig, or offer them to you on their own.

the way you are asking right now, I wouldn't expect a flood of offers though.
    If you want more info, search the boards for site copiers and you'll see why many don't put out more info then they have to.
    Way to say it popdawg!

You might find the help your looking for in CJU (i think i mentioned this to you before), which is a part of CJ designed to help you learn the things that you need to. By the sounds of it you'll need to learn a lot more than this and I would suggest searching for " "html tutorial" "

I think it's tough for alot of us to jump in to help you after seeing you just got here and are asking very basic questions such as this. (some what questionable to boot...what is a cookie, pid ..etc)

Are you really ready for affiliate marketing? What is your experience with html, php or whatever your building in? What programs are you using?

You should be asking these questions to the people who sold you the e-book ;-)
    "I heard about CJ thru an e-book marketed in our country (INDIA) and they guided to join CJ even without a website"

Alot of us are willing to help, but we're not going to hold your hand and tell you exactly what to do or exactly what we're doing on our sites.

ABW Ambassador
    There's no shortage of affiliate sites for you to look at. Just type in some shopping terms or products into Google.

It's starting to seem like you just want layout advice? You can get that by browsing any site with templates for sale.

You've been given image advice, an offer of html help - and some really good advice about getting along in this forum. We're all business people here who had to start at the beginning just like you. We're willing to give you a hand, but we generally keep our personal business details to ourselves.

If you could explain the problem you're having, we could help or direct you to the right thread. This forum has thousands of solutions to hundreds of problems already posted.

jmoore

give your site name pls

??? If you missed it, you're not ready yet.

frigen halarious Jmoore

This guy was in chat today before he posted this demanding I tell him how much I make at CJ, when I wouldn't answer that he demanded to know how much I make a month. He was also demanding I give my URLS to my affiliate sites

He knows nothing about this business except for what he read in some ebook he bought about affiliate marketing and google adwords without a website.

I suggested he take the time to READ ABW that all the answers he was seeking could be found and instead of taking my advice he came in here and left this message demanding more people reveal their sites.

Edited to add: We were also told that US people were selfish because we wouldn't give him the information he was demanding.

Some people just don't get it.....
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by indianaff
    give your site name pls
    another lazy bum

sounds deperate, huh?

don't know about others here but i ain't gonna let you target my websites.

Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Poopie,

Just a guess, but i'd say that is prolly better info than the ebook ;-)

Nice site! is that really you?

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread