Advertising
    What would be some good places to advertise on the net or off-line?
    Free or low budget would be good.

Well a good start for lamb auctions would be - http://www.ams.usda.gov/lsmnpubs/sfauction.htm

But, I'm sure your not selling nor buying lambs, so it would be nice if you specified what your looking for, so we can help you better.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    you could just buy domain www.beaupeeps.com or bopeeps.com and run it as alternative life style dating site...
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    you could just buy domain www.beaupeeps.com or bopeeps.com and run it as alternative life style dating site...and auction
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Affiliate Manager jai @ Expedia(SEO)'s Avatar
    If i have NO cash, i would do a couple of things, but i would invest the return into SEO and content exchange

First, sign up with a banner exchange, they are simple and a cheap way to get a bit of exposure. It is not pretty, but it is cheap and will teach you a bit about online advertising.

Second, if you have a news letter or can get onto someone else’s you can do a coupon and display your product. I am NOT saying buy a list, i think that is a waste and is seen as spam.

Third, i would sign up for remnant ad sales. Where a sales house will resell your inventory where good companies will serve their banner to your site. it is good for money, but also allows for a more authentic look of the site. These services allow for you or reject ads that either compete or do not approve of to maintain your site's continuity.

Forth, find a similar site that could use your skills, content or product for an exchange of your link or site placement.

That is all i can think of for now, good luck.

Jai

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread