Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up I can't believe it has almost been 3 years ...
    this September, in a short 6 months will mark my departure from TD and the birth of Andy Rodriguez Consulting....

Any of you remember this thread made on August 29th, 2003, 01:15 PM ?

Hello team,

Just to let you know that it has been a real pleasure and a learning experience working with all of my partners at TigerDirect.

I have given my 2 week notice today, i will be training and helping to transition over the new person that will be taking over TigerDirect's affiliate program.

I have learned so much and trully have enjoyed the experience of taking an underperforming program from 80K to over 1.5 MM per month in under 2 years. It is time to move on ....

I wish all of you and TigerDirect continued success with the program...

Thank you,

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: affiliatedoctor

Parasite Free in 2003!
    Get ready for the biggest celebration ABW has seen in a long time....in true ARC style, plenty of cash bonuses will be awarded and lot's of fun will be had on our 3 year anniversary.....

You all now have advanced promotional warning ....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; March 19th, 2006 at 03:12 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats. Good you got away from them and took control of things.

15 years and counting
    Get ready for the biggest celebration ABW has seen in a long time...
    I'm not feeling too good after my St. Patrick's day celebration, so wait a little for the drinks...

Congrats, Andy! You did a lot in a short time.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    TD did us a favor by making your independence the most attractive road for you Andy!

I started St. Patty's day hung over... but look forward to whatever you've got planned!

Internet Cowboy
    Congrats on quite a run for three years, Andy. So much can happen in such a short period of time in this business. That is why it is attractive to those who embrace change.

I am sure your next three years will be filled with producing results for your clients while maintaining your ethics and demonstrating to your clients that the results you show them are real results from value-add affiliates bringing them incremental business.

Here's to another 3 years, or 10 or 20 years.

Was looking over the old thread, found a blast form the past - WTG Buddy !!

August 29th, 2003, 01:56 PM
    Greg Rice vbmenu_register("postmenu_149529", true);
    Affiliate Manager

Well, I hope the change is for the best for you and your family. Good luck! If there's anything I can do for you let me know. I was about 2 weeks away from giving up on my site then you sent the email that invited me here. From under $100 per month total income to a few thousand $ a month now and still growing so I owe you that (not the money but a favor ). Good luck my friend, you know how to contact me if you need me.
    You too Greg, have come a long way buddy...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Congrats to both Andy and Greg. WTG guys...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Andy, Greg ... I wasn't around for the above mentioned posts but I sure feel proud of both of you!

WTG - keep up the great work and dreams. We'll be here in the next 3 years, cheering you on.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats Andy !
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Was looking over the old thread, found a blast form the past - WTG Buddy !!

You too Greg, have come a long way buddy...
    And it's been one hell of a ride too Who would have thought that one day I'd be working this full time? Well, actually I did but thought it would be on the affiliate side of it and not the manager side of it. I love this biz!

Thanks Noth and Rexanne. This is a perfect situation to show you that you never how you affect someone's life. It all started with an email from Andy inviting me to ABW and now I'm living my dream. Did I say I love this biz?
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rice
    This is a perfect situation to show you that you never how you affect someone's life. It all started with an email from Andy inviting me to ABW and now I'm living my dream. Did I say I love this biz?
    Greg, I only gave you the ball my friend, you took it and never looked back...

Andy, my CONGRATULATIONS!!

Affiliate Manager Sami B - Uncommon Goods's Avatar
    Congratulations Andy and Greg! You guys are an inspiration and good examples to follow path.

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Congrats Andy. You and all the other Super AMs here are a great inspiration to us Newbie AMs. And very generous with your knowledge, I might add.

Thanks

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Congrats Andy, 3 years is a long time, shows your success.

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Good for you Andy - I'm so pleased to see your progress, to know how well you've done for yourself and even more pleased to be working with you. If anyone deserves all that you've earned, it's you.

Keep up the great work - you are a great inspiration to so many in this business and out.

Best regards,

Just occurred to me that since I remember the original thread, I've been reading this board for 3.5 years.

I know some of you have more time in, but jeez.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

http and a telephoto
    Yup Noth, I was here when that post was made too. I was working the Tiger Direct program as a newbie and was working with Andy and *POOF* he left. Congrats on a good move Andy!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Yup Noth, I was here when that post was made too. I was working the Tiger Direct program as a newbie and was working with Andy and *POOF* he left. Congrats on a good move Andy!
    Thanks Loxly... I was asked the same question so many times that I had a no choice but to think about it week after week...

"who do you work for, us or the affiliates"

If you wanted to keep your job, there was only one right answer back then ... so I resigned and now I work for both merchants and affiliates and loving life...

Affiliate Manager
    Andy,

Congrats - 3 years of great success no doubt - here's to many, many more.

I know myself (and many others) have learned alot from following your posts on ABW - and obviously from the stats you post - many great affiliates are making some serious cashola!
    Shawn - Nature Hills Nursery, Inc.
    Contact Info: aol im: sms10221975 | shawn"at"naturehills.com | icq: 106-663-985
    Join the Nature Hills affiliate program now | Earn 15% per sale | 365-day Cookie

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread