Drugstore.com Payments
    I'm still owed money from Drugstore.com from November and December. It looks like Linkshare was paid long ago. When will I get paid?

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Kylemcpeck,
    Are you receiving commissions from other LinkShare merchants? We issued checks on or around the 8th and 22nd each month. January 9th and 24th. If you are not seeing any checks in the Affiliate Payment Summary Report in SynergyAnalytics there are a few reasons you have not received payment:
    1. You may not be owed any commissions or your merchants have not paid for the specific time period. Check the Merchant Payment History Report.

2. You may have a payment threshold set. Log into your account, select "Your Account”, select "Update Profile", select a channel, scroll down to "Payment - Payment Threshold [optional]", change your threshold, and click update at bottom of the screen.

3. Your account may have a hold because your email is not valid or has been caught in a spam filter. If this is the case, you will see the instructions to validate your address when you log into your account.

I'm owed almost $400.

My threshold is set low. I usually get checks monthly.

When I check the Payment History, it shows Drugstore.com paid those invoices.

I am not getting any messages when I log-in to my account.

kylemcpeck,
    I have contacted the account manager to look into this issue. I am not sure why this is happening. I will let you know if I find out anything or they may contact you directly.
    Ranae

I appreciate it...

My December 2005 Drugstore.com commissions were paid in the 2/9/06 payment. My November 2005 Drugstore.com commissions were paid in the 1/9/06 payment.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    My December 2005 Drugstore.com commissions were paid in the 2/9/06 payment. My November 2005 Drugstore.com commissions were paid in the 1/9/06 payment.
    I'm glad I am asking because something did not seem right...

kylemcpeck,
    I had our accounting department look into this and it looked like there was a hold on your account for a check that was not cashed. The hold has been removed and you should receive payment for the November and December Drugstore.com with the next payment batch. The batch will probably be sent sometime this week.

To view all your payments, click on SynergyAnalytics in the upper left hand corner of the 'Home' tab, select the Network Transaction Analysis tab, and then select the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report.

Within this report, you can drill down by month and then check number to see the merchants, invoice periods and dollar amounts included in a particular payment.

Ranae

Does LS hold payments if we don't cash them? I sometimes have one or two waiting to go the bank. If this is true, you should let us know the details.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Thank you very much. Your comment about an uncashed check had me perplexed so I looked and I do have another $60 check that says was sent but I never received it. What can I do about that?

Kylemcpeck,
    Now that your account hold has been lifted, the commission check that was not cashed should be in your next commission payment. We normally send our payment batches around the 8th and 22nd of the month so if you do not receive a check with the March 22 payment batch you should have all your commissions by the April 8th payment batch. You should keep an eye on the Affiliate Payment Summary report in SynergyAnalytics to see when the payment is issued.

Ron,
    To answer your question, if an affiliate has not cashed a check within 180 days, we will put that account on hold. If you feel that you are owed a commission please contact Customer Support at 888-SHARE-89 and they can connect you with the correct department.

Ranae

Ranae,

At one point, LinkShare was going to go back through and find any old checks that hadn't been deposited by affiliates. Is that still going to happen? Of the hundreds (thousands?) of checks I've earned over the years, I have no idea if any of them were lost in the mail. I watch for the big ones, but it's easy to miss a few small ones.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Michael,
    I am not aware of the timeframe of LinkShare going through un-deposited commissions. The way that we have our account hold process set up is that if an affiliate does not cash a check within 6 months, their account is put on hold. When an affiliate does not receive their commission, they contact us and we remove the hold. When the hold is removed, any outstanding commissions owed would be issued with the following payment batch.

So, if you have an outstanding check that has not been deposited, after 6 months of not being cashed, your account would be put on hold. I know if you were not paid, you would definitely contact us and we would resolve the payment hold. You get paid!

Checks getting lost in the mail and the time to go to the bank are all great reasons to register for direct deposit! Once you receive and cash your first physical check from LinkShare, you will have the option of signing up for direct deposit. You'll see an option in the Payment Information section of your profile where you can sign up for direct deposit. Once you enter your banking information, we'll issue 2 random deposits to your account which can take several business days to post. Once they post, you need to come back to the Payment Information area of your profile to enter and verify the amounts. Once verified, you are enabled for direct deposit. Right now, direct deposit is only available for US based affiliates but we're working to develop it for international affiliates as well.

Ranae

ABW Ambassador
    "Checks getting lost in the mail and the time to go to the bank are all great reasons to register for direct deposit!"

I'm wary of signing up for that because someone moving makes them unvalidated again. Linkshare still doesn't have all that worked out yet. The whole validation process.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    Checks getting lost in the mail and the time to go to the bank are all great reasons to register for direct deposit!
    Yes, and that's why I begged for direct deposit for years and was one of the first to sign up.

I'm not talking about the consolidated checks. I'm talking about the old individual checks. I'm sure I earned well over a thousand of them over the last seven years. I have no confidence that I received all of them. I know I haven't deposited all of them. I have several for under $0.20 each that have been sitting on my desk for over six months. (My bank charges me $0.20 per check deposited, so it would cost me more than the face value to deposit those.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I just wanted to thank the Linkshare Moderator for their help. I received my check yesterday

I'm doing the happy dance

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread