ABW Ambassador
    I'm tired as crap and stressed. I just want to chill. My babies are playing (the Sixers). So I'm just gonna chill out on the couch and watch the game and relax for a change. Oh, and get a nice glass of milk and cookies. I just want to be normal again for a few hours. Now watch I wake up at 3 am and be on this damn computer!!! LOL!!! :eek: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Jada,
    Enjoy the time away from the computer! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jada,

If I bought that house, I would have been watching it's pic the whole day and resting my eyes from the damn monitor. Of course I would have been kissing my computer too LOL! :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    This is pretty pathetic - I tried to be normal. I was all hyped up. I got my blanket off my bed, went downstairs. Poured me a glass of milk and had some cookies. Starting watching the game - and by George - was dozing off on the couch within 1/2 an hour. LOL!!!! I went to bed about 9:05. LOL!!! If I'm not on the computer or out of the house not around the computer, I can't stay woke. LOL!!! Man, that's bad.

AlexBet - I do love thy computer!!! It is surrounded by a huge collection of beanies and small stuffed animals which I consider my good luck charms (about 20 so far). And I do look at the pic of the house alot - but it just doesn't seem real right now. I'm still in shock from the way my entire life is changing and how I am being blessed.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread