Has anyone used bclick.com? Do they pay? How their tracking?

Just the general questions.

Thanks,
    jq [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    JQ,
    I have used Bclick for a long, long time. I have done quite well with them, better than CJ and the others. I question their stability because they have only one banner running in the network which I think is a trade for their webhosting. I run them on a few of my sites as 'filler' and get a pretty decent click-through. They have always paid me on time without fail. I don't know what their stance is on new sites. Over the past 6 months, I have signed up other sites and never received a response to those applications. I contacted the guy that runs Bclick (I think he is the only employee, but not I'm not sure). He said they were adjusting to the climate at the time...for whatever that means. In all honesty, I get a decent CT with them, so it's paying OK. I would recommend trying them, but keep an eye on that one banner thing....don't get up to thousands of dollars because you don't know what tommorrow will bring...Hope this helps and if you have more questions, just let me know.

Tom Pyles

Thanks for the info THMedia.

And thanks for the open invite to ask questions if i need to! Hopefully i won't! :rolleyes:

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread