Affiliate Manager
    Greetings Share A Sale
    Hi everyone;

I want to introduce myself - my name is Jeff Conklin and I am the new Ecommerce Manager for Contour Living. We have an affiliate program in the Share a Sale network.

I encourage all of ypou to check out our program. We pay 15% commission and last week, over 10% of all click throughs converted to sales!

Our company manufactures products designed for neck, back and spine care. Many of the products are advertised natianally on TV, and are carried in quality stores around the world. Sales are growing exponentially, and it is a great time to join our program.

Over the next few months, I'll be adding new creative and text links, many new products and strengthening the program. I'm looking for quality affiliates and I hope to work with you.

I have operated my own affiliate for the past 8 years, and this business was my sole income for the last 6 years. I know what affiliates need to succeed and my goal is to provide that for you.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime, with any questions and/or comments.

Jeff

Jeff,

Welcome to ABW!

Jeff, two things:

(1) I love Charlotte! I got one of my educations in NC. Charlotte is great. We need to meet up next time I drive through it.

(2) You may want to post an ad like the above in this section of ABW. You will get a good response and will have a chance of posting all of your links there.

Good luck with your affiliate marketing endeavors, colleague!

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by ContourLiving
    Hi everyone;

I want to introduce myself - my name is Jeff Conklin and I am the new Ecommerce Manager for Contour Living. We have an affiliate program in the Share a Sale network.

I encourage all of ypou to check out our program. We pay 15% commission and last week, over 10% of all click throughs converted to sales!

Our company manufactures products designed for neck, back and spine care. Many of the products are advertised natianally on TV, and are carried in quality stores around the world. Sales are growing exponentially, and it is a great time to join our program.

Over the next few months, I'll be adding new creative and text links, many new products and strengthening the program. I'm looking for quality affiliates and I hope to work with you.

I have operated my own affiliate for the past 8 years, and this business was my sole income for the last 6 years. I know what affiliates need to succeed and my goal is to provide that for you.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime, with any questions and/or comments.

Jeff
    Hi Jeff,

What's going on with contourliving.com, I have noticed that contourliving has been off-line on SaS for at least two days now.

Are contourliving going to stay active on SaS or not?

Sal.

Affiliate Manager
    Sal - Thanks
    Sal,

Thanks for letting me know about this - Our balance apparently reached zero and I was not notified.

I have corrected the error and we should be active once again.

I have also added several new banners.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by ContourLiving
    Sal,

Thanks for letting me know about this - Our balance apparently reached zero and I was not notified.

I have corrected the error and we should be active once again.

I have also added several new banners.

Thanks again,

Jeff
    Thanks for replying so quick Jeff,

I'm glad that I decided to ask before I clicked on the ugly button on SaS.

Sal.

Affiliate Manager
    Welcome Jeff,

To prevent your account from going offline in the future, make sure to set your program up on auto-deposit, this makes sure ShareASale automatically deposits $$ from your card when your balance falls below a level you set.

Click here to do it

It reassures affiliates that your links won't go inactive as well.
    Shawn - Nature Hills Nursery, Inc.
    Contact Info: aol im: sms10221975 | shawn"at"naturehills.com | icq: 106-663-985
    Join the Nature Hills affiliate program now | Earn 15% per sale | 365-day Cookie

Affiliate Manager
    Clarification
    Thanks guys for your support.

I just wanted to clarify what happened. A separate marketing company set up our affiliate programlast November and set up all contact info for their technical department.

Unknown to me, Share-a-Sale contacted them with regards to the low balance and they never notified me.

I've corrected the information, refunded the acount, and things should be set moving forward.

I apologize to all of our affiliates who may have been affected by our breif down time.

Jeff

It's now on autodeposit then?

And hi
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Jeff,

Also post a link to your site - and to your SAS page - in your sig file

(For those of us too lazy to open another window, log into SAS, search for you, etc)

But not as huge as Geno's!!!!!!!

You're just lucky Geno's sig isn't in Cyrillic, or it would be even bigger.

Good luck with the program, Contour. Auto deposit is the way to go...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks
    Thanks for the help and advice.

One question - I can't find the interface to create my signature. FAQs stated it was in my profile, but, there is no place to create it. Any help?

Regarding the program - all set up on auto deposit. No worries there - Contour Products has been in business since 1993 and is a financially sound, privately owned company. Actually, we just sold of 10th million product!

For any affiliates - I just posted a new coupon for the summer - Save 10% off any $25+ order. Enter coupon SUMMER during checkout.

Jeff
    www.contourliving.com
    jconklin@contourliving.com

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread