Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Brian's Incredible Camping Checklist
    Hallo...

I just thought I'd show off some of Brian's handiwork...as many of you know, I'm managing the BentGear.com (outdoor gear and equipment) affiliate program, and we wanted to put something together that went beyond marketing a product...we wanted to create something that met a consumer need.

Attached is what Brian created for us (see, he's not just a network guru...he's all that and then some!). Feel free to pull it if you like, but the links won't work unless you replace !!USERID!! with your own ShareASale ID! (Provided you're a BentGear.com affiliate).

Let us know what you think!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

I love it when you guys create work for me, or is that no work
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    > Counter Assault Bear Keg

Dang, faked out with that one! I thought for sure it was for Brian to fend off attacks by hungry grizzly bears out in the wild.

(Ok, maybe on Chicago streets, too.)

NYFalcon - we know you're busy watching March Madness, so we figured we'd pick up the slack for you. Stop staring at the cheerleaders.

WW - I cannot imagine Brian in a tent. I cannot imagine Brian anywhere that he could not hail a taxi...

I went camping once, Rented a 26 foot U-Haul truck brought my old living room set all my dj equipment, lights, tv and vcr, video games, gas bbq, generator, barrels of beer, etc I was all set and everyone else thought I was nuts.

Well it was like hurricane conditions when we arrived at the camp site, soon I had 20 people in the truck. It was almost like a frat party until we realized I forgot one thing FOOD!
    Guess you can say I needed this camping checklist back then.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

What would be cool is to have this as a PDF file as I think people would save this in their computer, I know I would plus the graphic takes a liitle time to load for those folks still on dial up.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    NY - good idea... if you have Adobe Writer you can print out a version with your affiliate ID encoded in the .PDF... if not, and would like one... send me an email and I'll send you back a .PDF with your ID hardcoded in there...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Brian's checklist
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    Hallo...

I just thought I'd show off some of Brian's handiwork...as many of you know, I'm managing the BentGear.com (outdoor gear and equipment) affiliate program, and we wanted to put something together that went beyond marketing a product...we wanted to create something that met a consumer need.

Attached is what Brian created for us (see, he's not just a network guru...he's all that and then some!). Feel free to pull it if you like, but the links won't work unless you replace !!USERID!! with your own ShareASale ID! (Provided you're a BentGear.com affiliate).

Let us know what you think!
    That's a SUPER idea, Brian and Carolyn!

And to make it even better, it's in my area of interest, "camping and RVing".

I've planned for checklists, but the idea of embedding affiliate codes had not occurred to me.

Where can I go to learn more about Shareasale and Bentgear?

CJ

Glad you like it! Let us know if there's any other idea you might come up with. We're willing to give anything a go. And we'd love to have you pop in our ABW BentGear forum every once in awhile!
    best,
    Carolyn

Too bad, I got excited, mentally designing several pages while signing up and then find out we have to wait to be approved.

Complaint: By the way, you set up the affiliates expectations by sending out a "Welcome to BentGear" email and then disappoint them by putting this at the end: "This letter by itself is not an indication that you have been approved, or not-approved for the program." When I log in and find that my application is still pending, I feel like you have wasted my time with this premature notice.

Ray

Hi! Sorry about that! Technical glitch, you should be all good to go now!
    best,
    Carolyn

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread