Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Mr. GoldenCan
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    975
    NorthernTool is now available at GoldenCAN
    We are very excited to announce that NorthernTool is now available at GoldenCAN.

    You can display NorthernTool's entire Data Feed, any selected category, Coupons, Recent Price Drop Products or Search on your website with only one line of GoldenCAN Code.

    Integration Options:
    NorthernTool Store Integration Sample
    NorthernTool Coupon Integration Sample
    NorthernTool Search Integration Sample

    If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add NorthernTool in your existing Integration.

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador JudiMoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    In Razerback country.
    Posts
    1,911
    Using the store test link above, I tried one category generators and ended up at JCWhitney. A couple of other categories were OK, though, so it may be an isolated issue.

  3. #3
    Mr. GoldenCan
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    Using the store test link above, I tried one category generators and ended up at JCWhitney. A couple of other categories were OK, though, so it may be an isolated issue.
    Can you please tell me the URL of the page where you had the issue so we can investigate?

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador JudiMoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    In Razerback country.
    Posts
    1,911
    The link I used to reach the url below was Generators in the category list of the Store Integration test in the post here in this thread.

    http://www.goldencan.com/Merchants/D...6090#goldencan

  5. #5
    Mr. GoldenCan
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    The link I used to reach the url below was Generators in the category list of the Store Integration test in the post here in this thread.

    http://www.goldencan.com/Merchants/D...6090#goldencan
    Data feed has been reimported. everything should be ok now.

  6. #6
    Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    528
    Question
    Hi Asif,

    The NorthernTool Coupon Integration Sample is blank. Will you be adding coupons and/or price drops in the near future?

    Hope everything is going great. Talk to you soon.

    -- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

  7. #7
    ABW Ambassador JudiMoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    In Razerback country.
    Posts
    1,911
    The error I was getting above is all fixed now. Looks good.

    I'm still watching and hoping for Boaters World and Camera World to be ready. Everything has to be rebuilt by the end of the month. Ugh!

  8. #8
    Mr. GoldenCan
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    The error I was getting above is all fixed now. Looks good.

    I'm still watching and hoping for Boaters World and Camera World to be ready. Everything has to be rebuilt by the end of the month. Ugh!
    Boaters World CJ is now available at GoldenCAN

  9. #9
    ABW Ambassador JudiMoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    In Razerback country.
    Posts
    1,911
    Yes ! Thank you Asif and staff !

  10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Thank You GoldenCan
    By JackMarketing in forum Jack Kotowski & Associates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 10th, 2009, 11:04 AM
  2. Meet Asif from GoldenCAN Plus FREE GoldenCAN Demo
    By Alan Townsend in forum Marketing Resources & Power Tools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 22nd, 2005, 11:54 AM
  3. Northerntool Tracked
    By CDC in forum Test Purchase Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 25th, 2005, 10:04 AM
  4. Northerntool product links
    By redsand in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 9th, 2004, 11:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •