The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    How do we check to confirm our CJ PID is being passed thru?
    How do we check to confirm our CJ PID is being passed thru from our GoldenCAN links?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hope your feeling better Billy. As to your question I'd suggest lobbying Asif to install some clickstream data mining application into the GC script. Thousands of GC page views later and I still don't know where at BF -CJ -SAS or LS those clicks get reported as a specific creative type. Looking at my server logs I see my GC showcase pages are very popular. Thye should convert better then other type links but my total icome is down 80% since I started using them even though traffic is steady.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    One of my merchants emailed me and said she was clicking GoldenCAN links on one of my sites, and the PID wasn't showing up, so I need to know how to check.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    One of my merchants emailed me and said she was clicking GoldenCAN links on one of my sites, and the PID wasn't showing up, so I need to know how to check.
    For some merchants the PID shows when you land at merchantís website after clicking on their links. In most cases PID is not displayed in the URL after the user lands on merchantís website. It depends on the merchant how they have setup their website.

As example: if you create a GoldenCAN store for overstock and then click on some product to go to OverStock.com you will be able to see your ID in the URL.

There are several merchants where you can see the affiliate ID when you land on the merchantís site. Here are some examples.
    InstrumentPro
    6PM.com
    eBags.com
    ShoppersChoice.com

If you are interested to track your clicks from a CJ merchant you can create a new website PID in Commission Junction under your account and use that PID in your GoldenCAN Stores. This way you will be able to see what clicks and sales are coming from your GoldenCAN Stores.

Sub Affiliate Tracking for ShareASale, CJ, BeFree, Performics and Linkshare will be available in next couple of days. After that you will be able to track your sales from GoldenCAN using the Sub ID feature from different networks.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread