Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    help me i m in tention
    I am new to cj.com and adword…..

I will start www.screensavers.com but not earn any money….

How can I start to earn money…

What product I start….

I hope u all help me…..

ABW Ambassador
    You might want to check incentaclick, they might give you a better deal is pushing crap. But on a serious note, I would stay away from pushing screensavers.com As to what to push, that's something you're going to have to find out on your own. Endless possibilities. Is there a product you have some knowledge of, a product you think might do well, try it out. If it doesn't work, try something else out.

Looks like another one who is using an ebook to get started. Seems they always start with pushing screensavers and the parasites.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Internet Cowboy
    If you select the keyword "free screensavers" and bid $1.00 per click, you will get very wealthy promoting them. If you bid $1.50 per click, you will make even more because your customers will tell their friends and you will be the hero!!!
    Now get to work promoting them. Set your daily budget to double the amount that AdWords suggests.
    You are gonna get rich. I can tell!

sorry
    but i cannot understend .....

ok but tell which product i use to start marketing...

give me site url.....

please help me.....

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Proper URL would be http://www.sunbelt-software.com/affiliate.cfm if you want to make 50% on every sale and help your fellow humans.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    sorry
    but i cannot understend .....

give me site url.....

please help me.....

go here: http://www.shareasale.com

Look around, find something that interests you. Experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by i_am_dhaval

give me site url.....

please help me.....
    ARGGH a repeat of the guy who was harassing me in the chat room and then proceeded to post here last week! Same exact words were used
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, same guy or his buddy. Forget it, no one is going to hold your hand or do it for you. Suggestions have been offered, now go do something with it. If not, then you don't.

ABW Ambassador
    One looks to be an independent program, the other another network. If you want CJ, login and look around. Find a merchant you might be interested in and contact them. Sign up for programs and try them out. Only way you're going to learn. No one is going to give you their own site url and say "Here take a look and look at this page, it's making me lots of money and I'll tell you exactly how and why" You're going to have to do a lot of reading and experimenting. And it still might not work out.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    One looks to be an independent program, the other another network. If you want CJ, login and look around. Find a merchant you might be interested in and contact them. Sign up for programs and try them out. Only way you're going to learn. No one is going to give you their own site url and say "Here take a look and look at this page, it's making me lots of money and I'll tell you exactly how and why" You're going to have to do a lot of reading and experimenting. And it still might not work out.
    can u guide me how can i start with cj.com and adword....

sorry but i m new in this business..

i have allready signup cj.com and adword

also remember i m from india.....

ABW Ambassador
    Sure, go here:

http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum81/

And ask away. They even have someone from Google, Adwords Advisor that chimes in every now and then. As far as CJ, you're going to have to get with the merchants and ask them how they let their affiliates promote them thru Adwords. A lot of CJ merchants also have a keyword link you can click and lays down some of the rules or recommended keywords.

I Am,

I need some advise from you. What would be the best way to get rich selling stuff to people in Inda?

Please tell me step by step what I need to do and where to find the products that I need to sell. I know that you will want to help me so I look forward to getting rich soon.

what I suggest you is to read 100s of articles here at ABW. You can't start making Dollars in 1 go. You need to try try & try.
    I made my first sale after 8 months of entering Affiliate marketing. You need patience, hard work, lots of study to become a successfull Affiliate Marketer.

>>> ok but tell which product i use to start marketing...

You will have to find it out yourself. Which category works best for your website?

>>> give me site url...

There are 1600 Merchants at CJ, which merchant URL should I give you ?

>>> please help me...

ABW members can help you only, you will have to select Merchants yourself.

Regards,
    Nabeel

Every time you log in here, click on the "New Posts" area in the top toolbar and scan down the list of posts and read anything that might be useful to you.

Eventually it'll all start making sense, and you will know what specific questions to ask.

It'll take awhile, there's a lot to learn here.
    A joy shared is a joy doubled.
    A burden shared is a burden lightened.

ABW Ambassador
    True. First time I came here, I had no idea what anybody was talking about and left. Then months later, came back and just started reading every day. Sometimes I jumped in, got schooled every now and then but eventually you start to pick stuff up. Takes time. Read, read, read and then try some of what you read out.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Sure, go here:

http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum81/

And ask away. They even have someone from Google, Adwords Advisor that chimes in every now and then. As far as CJ, you're going to have to get with the merchants and ask them how they let their affiliates promote them thru Adwords. A lot of CJ merchants also have a keyword link you can click and lays down some of the rules or recommended keywords.
    hear cannot i learn very Well?

ABW Ambassador
    You can, do you have the patience? Are you willing to do a lot of reading on your own? Willing to try stuff out? No one is going to give you their site urls and do it for you. That's how some of your posts are coming out.

trust no 1 you wasting your time with him...he is looking at spoon feeding....

Quote Originally Posted by id2k
    trust no 1 you wasting your time with him...he is looking at spoon feeding....
    i m not looking spoon feeding i m new in this businness...so i think here people help me but i don't mind for asking question bcoz my gol is i learn los of think so i m asking lots of question in feature.....
    and i hope all will help me

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_dhaval
    i m not looking spoon feeding i m new in this businness...so i think here people help me but i don't mind for asking question bcoz my gol is i learn los of think so i m asking lots of question in feature.....
    and i hope all will help me
    be patient for there is much to learn and this forum has discussions by experts and experienced marketers and merchants.

there are also customs and rules here to learn first.

Do you have your own Web site? I don't want to know the name of it; just the fact of there being one that you control.

Step 1 - if you want to sell to an English speaking audience, learn to write English like it's your first language. Otherwise, don't bother.

See that key with the up pointing arrow, keyboard bottom left? It makes CAPITAL letters - use it, and drop the kiddie txt spk. It mks u luk tupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ward
    Step 1 - if you want to sell to an English speaking audience, learn to write English like it's your first language. Otherwise, don't bother.
    Guess someone had to say it. But even more, there's enough already on this board and on other sites to learn how to do the basics of affiliate marketing without making others walk through each step in detail.

i_am_dhaval, You don't even know how to use CJ account manager. Browse CJ's Help guide by clicking on 'Help' in your Account Manager at top right corner of the page.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast