IBSDirect "Product Not Available"
    I had nine PPC hits this morning without a single hit showing in Shareasale. So I thought I would click a couple of my pages to be sure every thing was tracking. The problem is that the first 2 products I try brought me to a "This Product Not Available" page at IBSDirect, but I'm showing the image of the product on my page.

There must be a smooth way of dealing with this, but I haven't figured it out. I can't be checking 300 pages every week to see if the products are still available. It also distorts the stats at Shareasale if I keep clicking through from my PC. It might be helpful if the "Today's Stats" at Shareasale would show more than the last URL clicking in.

IBS is a great merchant, and I'm probably worrying to much about the hair splitting details.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    John,

Please send me the url on your site you clicked so i can check something out...do you have IM? If so, please send me by IM, much faster... i already have Dennis aware of this...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread