Question What Happened? Payment? When?
    I had a balance

Sales were made that topped the threshold, I was due a check

Then a notch was taken from my balance but I still had enough to warrant a check

Recently I was expecting a check and this morning my account dropped to zero. I thought that was a sign for an upcoming payment

This evening when I checked into CJ, I saw my original balance (everything plus the notch restored) was displayed -- does this mean no checkaroonie?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Up top mine is showing only what's been earned so far this month, and clicking on the payment status it shows that a check was mailed yesterday, the 21st of March.

Animal Lover
    No payment yet (and I'm over the threshold) - last payment was Feb23...I'm hoping that it gets done before the 'upgrade'...

Sent an AAQ to Customer service but haven't heard back.

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

Talking
    got my DD in the bank late last night

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Finally was getting a check from CJ after sending them 4500+ very targeted clicks using every creative in 86 merchants arsenals since Jan. Tons of Golden Can and PSC showcases. Now I see Boscov's took the few March sales and put them into pending dropping me below payment minimum.

I've gotten one check from CJ since Christmas. I've almost doubled CJ clicks and I'm about to dump all the cookie washing merchants there. In 7 years I never failed to get a CJ check every month without all the PSC and GC displays. Now I spend time updating creatives and page exposure while missing payment threshhold 6 times in the last 14 months. No wonder all the CJ insiders left as this network has been taken over by VC Adwhores and every form of affiliate scumbag. I'm sure the CPA networks, owned by the BHO's, SEM PPCSE cookie washers and e-mail spammers, have trashed the opportunity for legit domain bound affiliates.

I'll be damned if I'm willing to take $0.01 CPM from giving impressions to CJ merchants. Every large sale gets reversed or whacked before the batch uploads. Then the 4500 clicks get jumped on by the BHO's and couponers at the point of sale. I know the ecomcity shoppers are buyers. I can place links to SAS merchants and get high EPC sales. I can place links to a brand new www.holdupsuspenders.com site without any Google or yahoo links yet (or PR) , and those 540 EcomCity visitors ( www.ecomcity.com/holdup.htm ) booked 62 sales for that new site already.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Mike you should open up a forum or something for the Suspender program, think it's the second time you mentioned them today. See if other affiliates have the same success.

Just let someone else design it ok?

Please??

Pretty please???

j/k
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    I had a balance

Sales were made that topped the threshold, I was due a check

Then a notch was taken from my balance but I still had enough to warrant a check

Recently I was expecting a check and this morning my account dropped to zero. I thought that was a sign for an upcoming payment

This evening when I checked into CJ, I saw my original balance (everything plus the notch restored) was displayed -- does this mean no checkaroonie?
    Okay, I looked again.

I went to the transactions reports and saw:

Amount --- ---------- Type --- Transaction Date
    (amount) ---- Publisher Payment ---- 21-Mar-2006

However, that transaction has not been listed in the blue "Payment Status" link located at the top next to my monetary status on "my CJ home page". When will that be updated?

Apparently I made new commissions yesterday without realizing that new sales had occurred. The amount was exactly the original balance I was owed and although my "monetary status" showed the amount, the details as to the reasons for that amount were lacking.

It's funny I made in one day the same exact amount I was expecting in the recent check.

If I get "21-Mar (amount)," I still don't know what happened to the "notch" whacked off the original total but at least my current total is a new total (or it seems that way).
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    However, that transaction has not been listed in the blue "Payment Status" link located at the top next to my monetary status on "my CJ home page". When will that be updated?
    Beats me...the last time I looked, CJ still hadn't marked it as paid, even though I was already spending the money.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    Beats me...the last time I looked, CJ still hadn't marked it as paid, even though I was already spending the money.
    I hope I get the money soon.

I appreciate the "Payment Status" because it lists the most recent sent payments (so I hope it will be updated as it is handy).
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Animal Lover
    I hope I get the money soon. I appreciate the "Payment Status" because it lists the most recent sent payments (so I hope it will be updated as it is handy).
    I with you Rhia - my balance just dropped and the payment status is still saying last payment 23 Feb. Maybe they think they'll just fix it when the upgrade happens - reporting will be behind anyway after the upgrade.

Just received this email from my AAQ:

-------------------------------------
    Thank you for your inquiry. I can say that you have been approved for a check in the amount of $XXXX. It was processed on 3/17/2006. Payments are still being sent out this week. You should receive this check in a couple of days.

Also, Commission Junction pays around the 20th--- this means that payments are created and sent around this date.

-------------------------------------

Oscar
    Last edited by oscar; March 23rd, 2006 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Adding email received from CJ
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

My direct-deposit $$ from CJ was made on the 21st, it showed up in my bank's online report yesterday.
    A joy shared is a joy doubled.
    A burden shared is a burden lightened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike O
    My direct-deposit $$ from CJ was made on the 21st, it showed up in my bank's online report yesterday.
    Thanks for the thumbs up, Mike.
    I guess Direct Deposit is faster than checkaroonies?
    I prefer checks as long as they arrive and it's even better when they arrive on time.

I didn't get the check yet. The uncanny coincidence was that the new commission (from yesterday) was the same amount as the original balance due (before a notch was whacked) so that caused confusion especially since the data found upon clicking the blue hotlink that opens a tiny window summarizing dates checks were sent has not been updated.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Mines posted yesterday but it was in my available balance the day before

Still waiting on my DD.
    Last DD was Feb 21

Was a good month too.

As for reversals I pretty much work with merchants that are here at ABW with active AMs, never had a problem....

HostGator was the only reversal I have ever had one---one sale one reversal, never will promote them again.

Just my simple and quick report on CJ so far...
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

The blue hotlink on the CJ "home page" *still* does not lead to updated info.
    I had to go to the "Performance" category to find the info.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I have not received a check and the information from that blue link summary that appears on the Home page after I log in has not been updated.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I finally received the check, but the blue link on CJ to the Payment Status has not been updated.

I'm glad I got the money
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread