Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 51
  1. #1
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Angry Fraudulant Affiliates
    This is more of a venting thread then anything. I am amazed at the amount of fraudulant affiliates there are in the affiliate marketing world. I'm not nieve and understand of course there are a lot out there. But my goodness, when I come in every morning to review all the new affiliate applications to our network, at least 2 out of 5 are fake accounts (fake websites, phone #'s, mailing address, etc.) It's unreal. Many of the fake applications will say their IP address is in China, but they will list their address somewhere like Topeka, Kansas. Silly people. We use DirectTrack, which informs us if the affiliate has been terminated by any other previous DT clients, and it amazes me to see some applicants who will be flagged saying "Affiliate with similar information terminated by 30 other DirectTrack clients". Now why would someone like that honestly attempt to sign up with us. We don't even want an affiliate who's only been terminated by 1, let alone 30, because obviously they have done something violating another networks terms.

    Basically, my point is, it's getting really old dealing with all these bad affiliates who give black eyes to the affiliate marketing world. All bad affiliates do to the industry is upset the advertisers who are receiving all these bad/fraud leads, which will eventually lead to lower payouts and fewers offers. It would be cool to see some sort of a website where networks or affiliate programs could go to post bad affiliates to give a heads up to the rest of the merchants. Kind of like this site, http://dontdatehimgirl.com/home/index.html but about affiliates, instead of men. (I'd hate to be the guy who pissed of whatever woman it was who created that site )

    And finally...go San Diego Padres!
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    You're going to get a lot of that with the type of stuff you run:

    http://www.fluxads.com/publisher/offers.php

    Never anything I got into. Nothing against you but I think the lead type stuff brings them out a little more.

    What is this one?

    War in Iraq - $500 Gift Card

    What do you get?

  3. #3
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1,608
    yeah, i agree with trust, your site is like a magnet for those people.

    though i agree with you too that there are indeed lots of rogue affiliate these days. and you're hearing that from an affiliate.

  4. #4
    Internet Cowboy
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    4,662
    Agree with Trust completely. Look at your campaigns. Who runs this kind of stuff on their web sites? Scammers, spammers and con artists. Do you really think your campaigns will result in someone getting a free computer, gameboy, XBox or anything else?

    Now c'mon. Are you really amazed that you are full of scammer affiliates?


  5. #5
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    You're going to get a lot of that with the type of stuff you run:

    http://www.fluxads.com/publisher/offers.php

    Never anything I got into. Nothing against you but I think the lead type stuff brings them out a little more.

    What is this one?

    War in Iraq - $500 Gift Card

    What do you get?

    Yea, we understand CPL offers will bring in a lot of people who will try to just fake leads left and right, but I just get amazed every day, the amount of affiliates out there who are not legit.

    That link you referenced to our offers is pretty out-dated. It's a page we haven't maintained due to when we first set it up, a lot of competing networks went out and tried to find the owners of a lot of the offers and get them added to their networks as well. So we just enver updated it with any new offers we have, so we have about 200 different offers then what is listed on that page. Perhaps we should just remove it, lol. That would make too much sense though!

    In regards to the War in Iraq survey, it's a simple email submit CPL (pay per lead) offer. Where the landing page asks simply, "Do you support the war in Iraq? Yes or No" The user then selects yes or no, then submits their vote along with their email address, which is then where the affiliate as well as us get's credited with a lead. Obviously the advertiser hopes the user will continue to participate in the survey/offer further, but that doesn't effect the affiliate.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  6. #6
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Now c'mon. Are you really amazed that you are full of scammer affiliates?
    To be quite honest, I am well aware CPL offers attract scammers, but the amount there are and the fact that some have been terminated by up to 50-100 previous DirectTrack clients alone amazes me how many merchants continue to allow them to do such crap. Some merchants/networks will accept any affiliates, regardless of their tactics, and it just encourages these **expletive**!
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  7. #7
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    The reason why I've stayed away from all that type of stuff and this is just my general perception. I think most of those types of things are just fronts to get email addys to SPAM or put on some SPAM list later. Send this to 5 of your friends, put their email addys here. Thank you very much. They have to make the money somehow. I've told friends and family don't ever use my addy for any of that, don't send me any free greetings etc. I know there are some legit lead type stuff out there but most of it I think is just that. Kind of scammers attracting other scammers.

  8. #8
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    Bingo Trust!

  9. #9
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    The reason why I've stayed away from all that type of stuff and this is just my general perception. I think most of those types of things are just fronts to get email addys to SPAM or put on some SPAM list later. Send this to 5 of your friends, put their email addys here. Thank you very much. They have to make the money somehow. I've told friends and family don't ever use my addy for any of that, don't send me any free greetings etc. I know there are some legit lead type stuff out there but most of it I think is just that. Kind of scammers attracting other scammers.

    The ironic part, is it isn't these simple lead 'Free Xbox', 'Free iPod' offers that are getting frauded, it's the good CPL offers, like dating network offers, or mortgage loans, etc. The one's with legitimate products, because they obviously require more information which then offers a higher payout, so the scammers go right for those. So what I'm saying is, is that all these 'scammers' keep going from network to network frauding all these good CPL offers until they either get terminated or the offer gets pulled from the network. So it's unfair to all the good affiliates who are making a lot of money from certain good offers like a dating site offer, when the offer gets pulled by the advertiser because it got a bunch of bad leads because of the scammers.

    I'm glad everyone is putting in some input on this, because it feels nice to vent.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  10. #10
    Moderator MichaelColey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Mansfield, TX
    Posts
    16,232
    There are several things that make it look worse than it really is:

    1) CPA networks attract far more fraudulent affiliates than traditional affiliate networks. It's much easier to do fraudulent leads than it is to do fraudulent orders.

    2) The legitimate affiliates just apply once. Fraudulent affiliates will apply over and over again with different accounts, different sites, etc.

    3) If you don't catch them quickly, fraudulent affiliates will get more and more greedy and will continue to increase the amount of fraudulent leads they generate.

    There are very few fraudulent affiliates. Most of us are honest and hardworking. But the few that are out there really get around.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

  11. #11
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    1) CPA networks attract far more fraudulent affiliates than traditional affiliate networks. It's much easier to do fraudulent leads than it is to do fraudulent orders.
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    2) The legitimate affiliates just apply once. Fraudulent affiliates will apply over and over again with different accounts, different sites, etc.
    This is so true, it's not even funny. We call every applicant before we consider approving them, and it's frustrating how many wrong #'s we call in a day because the fraudulent affiliate just picks the first 10 numbers that come to their head for a phone # and enters it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    3) If you don't catch them quickly, fraudulent affiliates will get more and more greedy and will continue to increase the amount of fraudulent leads they generate.
    Yes, we learned that early. We have only had one problem in this last year with fraud, and we caught him after he generated about $x,xxx amount of fraudulent leads and it really sucks to have that happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    There are very few fraudulent affiliates. Most of us are honest and hardworking. But the few that are out there really get around.
    I definitely believe the # of good affiliate's outnumbers bad by a longshot, we see it every day with the thousands of good affilaites we already have and the actual legitimate new one's we get daily. I just hate wasting my time screening these frauds. I'd rather be doing something useful with my time, like watching the NCAA basketball tournament on my computer at work while eating pizza!
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  12. #12
    MasterMike HardwareGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    3,810
    Don't trust direct track. I was flagged by their system but SpecificMedia knew better and were able to correct the problem so that I am no longer flagged.

  13. #13
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Don't trust direct track. I was flagged by their system but SpecificMedia knew better and were able to correct the problem so that I am no longer flagged.
    Yea, we've had affiliates like that. It flagged them, but only because they had similar info to another affiliate who was terminated. Which is why we call them and review every aspect of their application.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  14. #14
    CPA Network Rep
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Don't trust direct track. I was flagged by their system but SpecificMedia knew better and were able to correct the problem so that I am no longer flagged.
    Hi All

    Yes, we do give our clients the ability to share in a database of affiliates who were flagged as "Terminated" by other clients. For the most part, this has been successful thus far. But I have seen cases where a good affiliate was accidentally grouped in this category like HardwardGeek was. If an affiliate who applies to a DT Merchant or Network and the affiliate manager see's that they were flagged as terminated before, we encourage the DT clients to review the notes of why they were terminated as Flux does before making a decision.

    We are also considering a double verification process where anyone flagged as Terminated has to be reviewed by us before they go into that bin. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Mark Romanelli
    DirectTrack Manager

  15. #15
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    4,423
    edit
    screw it, i am sick of wasting time on idiots like this.

  16. #16
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    edit
    screw it, i am sick of wasting time on idiots like this.
    How does what you ranted about relate to the bolded part? The question was asking what the deal was with the 'War in Iraq' survey offer. I explained that for our affiliates to get credited for a lead, the user needs to vote and then submit and what they do from that point has no effect on the affiliates commission. No where in anything I said, did I say 'who cares about the customer!'. If CPL offers such as these aren't your thing, then so be it. To each their own.

    Idiots like this? You are obviously not sick of wasting time, because you took the time to read this whole thread and then write a pretty lengthy response. Don't try to play cooler then you are. If you didn't want to waste your time, you would have just ignored this thread all together.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  17. #17
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    4,423
    This is what I didn't want to waste my time with. Your BS. Your excuses. But still i must, so here you go.

    First we have this.

    http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/fluxads.com?safe

    Second, this quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAds.com
    In regards to the War in Iraq survey, it's a simple email submit CPL (pay per lead) offer. Where the landing page asks simply, "Do you support the war in Iraq? Yes or No" The user then selects yes or no, then submits their vote along with their email address, which is then where the affiliate as well as us get's credited with a lead. Obviously the advertiser hopes the user will continue to participate in the survey/offer further, but that doesn't effect the affiliate.
    I bolded the important part. You are kidding right? Spitting on your customer, being misleading, jumping through hoops - but hey screw it right? yeah, if you hate your customers. I bolded that, because you obviously don't give a crap about the end user. Still not even caring enough to get it after you read it.

    And then you guys aren't even bright enough to see what these sites are, they just turn around and promote more bogus leads, more bs signups.

    blah blah blah, excuses from you, crying from you, blah blah blah, i am just trying to run a business, blah blah blah, it isn't illegal, blah blah blah - more bs from you.

    Why should I even post any of this when i know what is coming?

    And how can i ignore these threads? It is like you little networks are having a contest of who can spout the most bs.

    So here, lets make it official.

    I will give $1 to the first network who can pile their BS all the way to pluto, most of you have already reached mars - so go for it jonny boy, tell me how i am wrong, how you are a great guy who promotes great merchants, BLAH BLAH BLAH, keep stacking the BS.

    Chet

  18. #18
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    This is what I didn't want to waste my time with. Your BS. Your excuses. But still i must, so here you go.

    First we have this.

    http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/fluxads.com?safe

    Second, this quote.


    I bolded the important part. You are kidding right? Spitting on your customer, being misleading, jumping through hoops - but hey screw it right? yeah, if you hate your customers. I bolded that, because you obviously don't give a crap about the end user. Still not even caring enough to get it after you read it.

    And then you guys aren't even bright enough to see what these sites are, they just turn around and promote more bogus leads, more bs signups.

    blah blah blah, excuses from you, crying from you, blah blah blah, i am just trying to run a business, blah blah blah, it isn't illegal, blah blah blah - more bs from you.

    Why should I even post any of this when i know what is coming?

    And how can i ignore these threads? It is like you little networks are having a contest of who can spout the most bs.

    So here, lets make it official.

    I will give $1 to the first network who can pile their BS all the way to pluto, most of you have already reached mars - so go for it jonny boy, tell me how i am wrong, how you are a great guy who promotes great merchants, BLAH BLAH BLAH, keep stacking the BS.

    Chet
    Chet, you must have been wronged many times in the past by people, because I've read a lot of your post in response to people's threads and all you do is go on the attack and criticize.


    Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    blah blah blah, excuses from you, crying from you, blah blah blah, i am just trying to run a business, blah blah blah, it isn't illegal, blah blah blah - more bs from you.
    I'm sorry, but where in anything that I said did you pull this from??

    Sorry we all aren't as perfect as you Chet.

    Feel free to waste some more time and respond to this. I've got nowhere to be.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  19. #19
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    4,423
    There you go, i removed it because it wasn't worth it - you asked for it back so you can complain. Yee Freaking Haw.

    Why don't you go promote another merchant who promotes signing up for leads just for a free gift, then complain people are scamming about signing up for leads. To become your spirtual brother, I will now go outside and stare in the sun and complain about it being too sunny.

  20. #20
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    There you go, i removed it because it wasn't worth it - you asked for it back so you can complain. Yee Freaking Haw.

    Why don't you go promote another merchant who promotes signing up for leads just for a free gift, then complain people are scamming about signing up for leads. To become your spirtual brother, I will now go outside and stare in the sun and complain about it being too sunny.
    Going outside and staring at the sun might not be a bad thing for you. From the sounds and looks of things, you don't get out much. Perhaps prying yourself away from your PC for 5 minutes a day will lighten you up. And perhaps when you do actually stand up from your chair, whatever it is that is lodged so far up your arse will drop out and you can be a friendly human being.

    Enjoy the sun.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  21. #21
    Moderator MichaelColey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Mansfield, TX
    Posts
    16,232
    I can certainly understand where Chet is coming from. Most (and almost all!) of the low-end CPA offers (typically the ones paying around $1 CPA) are very deceptive. I'm talking about the surveys, the "get free stuff" ones, etc.

    Just looking at some of the ones advertised on your front page:

    $1.20/lead
    $0.85/lead
    $1.40/lead

    With all three of these, the customer is tricked into signing up, then they find out that they have to complete various "offers" (usually high-paying CPA things like signing up for credit cards or AOL) to get their free gift. Plus, their information will likely get sold to tons of other companies.

    I would never fall for one. I would never recommend one to my grandmother. And because of that, I would never promote one on any of my sites. They're deceptive. They're spammy.

    Not all CPA is like that. Most of the higher-value CPA offers are much more legitimate. Some of the low-value ones are fine, too. But most are like these.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

  22. #22
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,053
    It's sure nice to have someone like chetf around, who isn't like the pack that's into people pleasing pseudo-politeness, and who has the b*lls to stand up and speak out against the spin that's put out instead of co-signing the BS.

    The sun does shine very brightly on purveyors of truth, who bring enlightenment to those less informed and help to bring them out of the dark.

  23. #23
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    I can certainly understand where Chet is coming from. Most (and almost all!) of the low-end CPA offers (typically the ones paying around $1 CPA) are very deceptive. I'm talking about the surveys, the "get free stuff" ones, etc.

    Just looking at some of the ones advertised on your front page:

    $1.20/lead
    $0.85/lead
    $1.40/lead

    With all three of these, the customer is tricked into signing up, then they find out that they have to complete various "offers" (usually high-paying CPA things like signing up for credit cards or AOL) to get their free gift. Plus, their information will likely get sold to tons of other companies.

    I would never fall for one. I would never recommend one to my grandmother. And because of that, I would never promote one on any of my sites. They're deceptive. They're spammy.

    Not all CPA is like that. Most of the higher-value CPA offers are much more legitimate. Some of the low-value ones are fine, too. But most are like these.
    Yea, I understand what he is saying about that too, but he went off on a tangent, emplying somehow I was emplying, 'who cares about the customer'.

    Our network does not consist entirely of these low-end CPA offers. We have tons of other CPA/CPL type offers that don't require any hoop-jumping. It just so happens that these low-end CPA offers that seem to upset Chet so much are the one's that convert like crazy.

    And I agree I would not wish these offers on any of my family or close friends. Knowing what follows that one simple click submitting my email address, I would never fall for any of those offers.

    But to our affiliates delight, these offers do convert well and make them money. If they don't agree with all that comes along with those offers, they don't have to promote them.

    As I mentioned above as well, I'm not concerned about the fraudulent affiliates frauding these offers, it's the good offers that have no hoops that these fraudulent affiliates go after and get pulled from our network as well as others, which could lead to only these low-end CPA's being left on networks.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

  24. #24
    Internet Cowboy
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    4,662
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAds.com
    And I agree I would not wish these offers on any of my family or close friends. Knowing what follows that one simple click submitting my email address, I would never fall for any of those offers.
    So you have no morals is what you are saying. Man, you have really done some damage to your company's reputation here today. LOL


  25. #25
    CPA Network Rep Jon@Fluxads's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    So you have no morals is what you are saying. Man, you have really done some damage to your company's reputation here today. LOL
    Do you promote products?
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

    [SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any European Affiliates?cpa Affiliates ,Preferably weeks pay。
    By newshow in forum Worldwide Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 9th, 2014, 12:30 PM
  2. Coupon affiliates aren't the only unethical affiliates
    By zonerman in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2012, 05:03 PM
  3. coupon sites and PPC affiliates - good affiliates or bad affiliates?
    By Ginger in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&A
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2009, 04:57 PM
  4. Low read rate on emails to affiliates. Hot to reach affiliates?
    By skuba in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: November 20th, 2005, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •