Mother's Day Bonuses: $1500, $850, $500...
    I've spoken with one of the co-owners of FJB, and here's what we've managed to work out for you:

49 Days Mother's Day Promotion from FantasyJewelryBox
    [starts: 23 March; ends: 10 May]

• $1,500.00 to all and any affiliate(s) that generate $10,000.00 worth of sales;
    • $850.00 to all and any affiliate(s) that generate $7,000.00 worth of sales;
    • $500.00 to all and any affiliate(s) that generate $5,000.00 worth of sales during these 50 days

The money is just sitting here waiting for you! C'mon! Get those links up and starting earning 200% off of an already well-converting program!!

The sign-up form is here, and the clock has already started ticking. The 49 days end on Mother's Day (10 May) at 3:00 PM EST.

Good luck, and looking forward to issuing these nice checks to you.

Geno

Wink Stats of Encouragement
    Now, let me take some time to encourage you to start putting those links up a.s.a.p... Today is exactly 1 month since we've had the very first affiliate sign-up with the FJB's affiliate program. And (!) we're already converting nicely, especially for those who promote us actively and agressively.

Here are stats for just one affiliate who could win one of above cash bonuses (had we run this "contest" earlier):

With gross sales for 28 days (because February was only 28 days long) being $1818.55, this affiliate's total cumulative sales for 49 days (as in the above bonus giveaway rules) could easily be $3182.46! A bit more extra work, and $5000.00 is not such an impossible amount to achieve within a period of 49 days. Especially with our products being so nicely geared towards the Mother's Day!

Best of luck to you!! Do take advantage of this nice offer. Especially with the Mother's Day shopping coming up!

Good luck!

Geno

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Geno:

I tried finding a coupon to post but didn't see any?

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Geno:

I tried finding a coupon to post but didn't see any?
    Jack, log into your SaS affiliate account, and go to:

https://shareasale.com/a-dealscurren...sy+jewelry+box

There are half a dozen of coupons for FJB active at the moment.

Geno

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread