Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Question Inner Circle?
    There's already LOTS of great info here in these forums, but I've been contemplating joining the "Inner Circle" discussion board. Since I'm still a newbie, I'd have to pay the $10 fee to access this board. Anybody got any insight into this?

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay
    There's already LOTS of great info here in these forums, but I've been contemplating joining the "Inner Circle" discussion board. Since I'm still a newbie, I'd have to pay the $10 fee to access this board. Anybody got any insight into this?
    I'm a member of the Inner Circle

If you really want to splurge the ten bucks to join it now, go ahead but why not wait until you have over 500 posts and save yourself the $10? You become an automatic member once you post over 500 -- become involved in threads and you'll see that the process doesn't take that long.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

http and a telephoto
    Pay the $10. Why wait? Posting just to hit 500 is not valuable. There are people on these boards that have been here for years that have not hit 500 posts, and it isn't because they don't have anything to say, it is just because they are careful with what they do choose to post.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Loxly, that's an excellent point. While my piddly 190+ posts seem like nothing in comparison to the thousands I see some members have, I'd rather post when I can offer up either info about my program on the forum, a strong opinion on something or at the least welcome someone or spread some good cheer, yadda yadda.

I'm tempted to make a bunch to get to 500, but I'd be typing garbage.

hmmmm, then again,m maybe I do that already.
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

I'm a member of the Inner Circle

If you really want to splurge the ten bucks to join it now, go ahead but why not wait until you have over 500 posts and save yourself the $10? You become an automatic member once you post over 500 -- become involved in threads and you'll see that the process doesn't take that long.
    Pay the $10. Why wait? Posting just to hit 500 is not valuable. There are people on these boards that have been here for years that have not hit 500 posts, and it isn't because they don't have anything to say, it is just because they are careful with what they do choose to post.

Yes....!

Those views sum it up.
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

Inner circle?

I didn't know that existed on ABW O_o

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    I agree with danay & loxly, and no d, you don't post garbage at all! Whoa I'm actually getting closer to 500

Just in case you think ther are tons of free money making, how to get rich quick, insights floating around in inner circle, there aren't.

No one tells those things in inner circle or anywhere else.

So, you aren't missing the answer to your prayers by saving your $10.

I wouldn't want you to feel disappointed.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Last week, in the Inner Circle, we sacrificed a virgin BHO at the alter... you're missing out!

(I'm kidding, there's no such thing as a virgin BHO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Last week, in the Inner Circle, we sacrificed a virgin BHO at the alter... you're missing out!

(I'm kidding, there's no such thing as a virgin BHO!)
    LOL, too funny.

Maybe we need an ABW Alter where we can regularly sacrifice a BHO or parasite and say a few words before the sacrificial offering. The statement must include at least 3 words from any of Ecomcity's posts.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Damn, I was looking forward to sacrifices and rituals that were only accessible to the proud and few in the inner circle. No potions? no chanting circles?

What the hell is in there?

I thought at the least, Morpheus would ask me which pill I wanted to take!

Thanks for BUSTING MY BUBBLE Ssanf!
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

No sacrifices?
    No virgins?

Will you tell me there's no goats and no goblets carved in human skulls either?

If that's the case, I'm really disappointed...

Talking
    Thanks for the insight, folks. This makes post #16 so just 484 to go (LOL)!! Just kidding. I'll prolly shell out the $10 but just haven't made up my mind yet.

loxly... you crack me up...!!!!

Yea there are those people that within a few weeks have almost 1000 posts...
    But how valuable are their posts...?? Not very... LMAO...!!

Donuts... "Last week, in the Inner Circle, we sacrificed a virgin BHO at the alter... you're missing out!"
    DAMN and I missed it... I hope the fire was good and hot!!!!!!!

And don't forget about the weekly BHO flogging..!!!!

If you like content vs. sales discussions, probably the best such discussion ever is there, including details about a site that makes $10k/day. That should be worth $10.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The $10 is to differentiate, nothing else.

If I made it a dollar more people might pay, but that's not the point, it's the point of asking for a commitment to your business and asking the right people questions in a semi protected and exclusive area.

No, you won't find $10K a day secrets there, that's out in the public ABW ... but you will have made the commitment and if you do do ask the right q's you could probably earn your $10 back.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by AddHandler
    loxly... you crack me up...!!!!

Yea there are those people that within a few weeks have almost 1000 posts...
    But how valuable are their posts...?? Not very... LMAO...!!
    Glad to entertain you And your posts are mostly enlightening, not counting those made while under the influence in LA in February....

Truth be told, I rarely look at post counts, I have no clue what mine is or what it means, I just say what I want to say, when I want to say it and sometimes it's enlightening and more often than not, I may piss someone off. Sometimes they don't get the sting until they think about it ... Oh wait, that was BEFORE I became an aff manager, now everything I say is golden and aims to inspire .... (shhh, no comments from the peanut gallery!!!!)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rice
    LOL, too funny.

Maybe we need an ABW Alter where we can regularly sacrifice a BHO or parasite and say a few words before the sacrificial offering. The statement must include at least 3 words from any of Ecomcity's posts.
    I'll write the eulogy and we can wrap the gutted carcus in some of Charlie's cage paper. I asked Haiko if I could syphon off some 500 post blocks from my total and sell them for $5. You'd save 50% that way. He hasn't talked to me since. I'll ask again if he gets a new affiliate centric radio show.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Inner Circle - sounds so cliche, but makes me want to post more...
    Respectfully,

John

----------------------------------------------
    work = Initiate Demand
    passion = Global Ground Work

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well as the grand poop-ah of ABW verbiage I think the inner circle aught to hold something special every Friday night. How about a "Friday Night at the Coliseum" theme. Like in the old Roman days we get to toast - roast and throw some Adwhore wanks to the lions.... if the inner circle group gives a majority thumbs down.

Alexbet could make a graphic of Haiko in a Roman emperor toga and gold fig-leaf crown. Charlie could break all ties on the fate of those tossed into the Coliseum ring while imitating some Pirate's Parrot. SSanf could brew up some spells and mischief. Gordo could act like an Old England executioner and we could stage celibrity affiliate fights to the death.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Well as the grand poop-ah of ABW verbiage I think the inner circle aught to hold something special every Friday night. How about a "Friday Night at the Coliseum" theme. Like in the old Roman days we get to toast - roast and throw some Adwhore wanks to the lions.... if the inner circle group gives a majority thumbs down.

Alexbet could make a graphic of Haiko in a Roman emperor toga and gold fig-leaf crown. Charlie could break all ties on the fate of those tossed into the Coliseum ring while imitating some Pirate's Parrot. SSanf could brew up some spells and mischief. Gordo could act like an Old England executioner and we could stage celibrity affiliate fights to the death.
    Mike you need to get out more. LOL

But an inner circle meeting every now and then would be way cool. I thin kit's an excellent idea, but without the violence.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Mike you need to get out more. LOL

But an inner circle meeting every now and then would be way cool. I thin kit's an excellent idea, but without the violence.
    Okay, keep the togas
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Well, in any cases, the Inner Circle sounds like fun.

I will probably pay the $10 since I almost never post, this place is really a gold mine, so the "special place" must be a diamond one.

I have learned very many technical things about parasites and web issues in general in the Inner Circle. I don't post often in there, but I read it frequently.

A smart person always remains the student, even if they might be qualified to teach
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast