Arrow Once you're over 40, it's not the same.....
    There is a bad set-up on the SaS Activity Summary Page.

If you have joined more than 40 merchants on SaS and click on the Activity Summary link, you will only get the Top 40 Results Shown, but the main problem with that, is that there is no next page link anywhere, so if you're in a hurry to check all of your merchants, you will have to Adjust report filters above to see more merchants.

While that can be easily done once you're there, the main problem I see is that it will not keep your new settings on memory, so that is a bad programming event.

I would like to make a suggestion to that bug:

Make a link to a next page, or just make the default Top Results Shown, to show at least 100 instead of just 40.

Sal.

ABW Ambassador
    Ditto Sal, same on the page with the list of our merchants to get links. It can get very annoying when hunting for links for sites. We should at least be able to set and save our own preferences without having to re-set it over and over again.

One of the main reason I decided to make that suggestion, is because I am planning to join a lot of merchant on SaS in the coming weeks, but the default 40 and no next link on that page, makes the thought of getting more merchants something to think about.

It's bad enough when a merchant goes into low funds, or off-line because they are not on auto deposit, but unless we're able to see it at a glance, we run the risk of wasting our time promoting those merchants before the others on our to-do list.

For example, the other day I joined a merchant and I got their datafeed in order to make a site for that merchant, but last night when I was ready to do that, I found out that, that particular merchant has gone off-line, if it wasn't because I changed the default 40 to a higher number, I would have missed the off-line condition of that merchant, and I would had wasted my time with their feed this morning.

I'm not complaining about the default 40 with no link to next page yet, I am only making a suggestion to consider for the next SaS upgrade, because while this may not be a big issue if we have less than 80 merchants, once we have joined more than 100 merchants it can be a pain in our assets in order to keep an eye on merchants that go on low funds or worse yet, those that go off-line overnight.

Sal.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread