never mind

[ 07-30-2002: Message edited by: Vicki ]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So my question is -- are they telling the truth or is it their choice NOT to utilize those stats at Reporting Net?

I've found that the technical capabilities of the companies there vary widely. This may be true.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>pay me even if I have not met the minimum?

We've walked from a number of programs that haven't met the minimums. Read the contract.

I wonder how many millions of dollars are stolen under these minimum balance clauses.

That should be the next fraud investigation.

I say that even though you may not have earned money to justify a monthly timely payment, that you should be paid after a period of time where by your account is considered to be closed. At which time your payment should be mailed to you with notification that your account is no longer available.

Every affiliate program, paid to surf and all the other ways to earn money should be governed by this rule. That should be a law imo.

ABW Ambassador
    Couldn't agree more...Mentioned in another post, I've had problems with Merchants pulling out before I met the minimum at Befree. They tell you it's in the contract that they don't pay until you meet the minimum. This has happened to me a few times at BeFree and this is why I barely use them anymore. It would be a world of difference if they pooled their merchants payments, much like CJ does.

Tom Pyles

It's fraud at it's finest because it's considered normal, legal and even ethical.

Problem is it's big business, especially on the net.

If you go out and sign up as an employee at any company, you must be paid for the amount of time you have worked, no matter how small of a check you have earned they must pay you by law even pennies or whatever your local currency.

This shouldn't be any different.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread