Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    find good fitness affiliate program?
    On my web site I have huge section of fitness articles and of course, I am affiliate of one of famous fitness web site. But, I am very disappointed with them (I have about 7000 clicks without purchase!!!). I wonder what is wrong?
    So, does anybody know some good fitness affiliate program with good % and lifetime cookies...? Is there any honest merchant?

ABW Ambassador
    Whice one is it, 7000 clicks without a sale.

Do people buy fitness gear online? Seems expensive to ship.. however I've seen some programs in CJ with high earnings and EPC so someone must be buying. Please do tell which one does not convert for you.. I've personally not had any sales with MegaFitness but I wasn't doing much promotion (100 fairly targetted clicks so far).

ABW Ambassador
    "Do people buy fitness gear online?"

I did because I couldn't find a place anywhere near to where I live for what I wanted. I ordered a squat rack and new bar from http://www.bigfitness.com Or course I had a little problem that it was only after I ordered and called that I found out it was going to be a month to get what I wanted and it was coming direct from the manufacturer. And shipping is free. They have about another week. There are some "alright" fitness merchants, but I was looking and looking and never found one that was "the place" No real powerhouse out there.

Outsourced Program Manager
    AMWSO runs a fitness program, and they always run great programs:

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdispl...prune=-1&f=295

Trust No1, Do you mean 'Which one' (Whice one)? I will send you private message if you do...

TheHoff, unfortunately, on CJ list isn't my country (I'm from south Europe which isn't popular these years...)

EasyClickTravel, AMWSO? They have very small range of fitness articles (they haven't exercise equipment)

I'll be satisfied with 10% - but truly 10%

AMWSO runs MyCenturyFitness.com, which offers fitness products. I think they also run Good times enternainment's affiliate programs, which has things like "Billy Blanks Tae Bo" and stuff like that.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi,

MoreNiche has just recently launched a product www.proshaperx.com in combination with an online fitness program: www.o-vital.com

Max

ABW Ambassador
    Big Fitness sucks. End of story.

I know this is kinda obvious, but don't forget Amazon and Overstock.

Overstock: http://www.overstock.com/?PAGE=STORELIST&STO_ID=5

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html...8&node=3407731

Nice selections, good prices.

ABW Ambassador
    Overstock doesn't carry squat racks.

Amazon sells the squat rack I wanted but thru third party MegaFitness and BigFitness.

So I just ordered direct from them.

ABW Ambassador
    Finally got it, after 2 1/2 months.

Hi Guys,

I am having a weight loss drugs - Diet pills related site selling Phentermine, Xenical etc. Can anyone suggest me the best affiliate programm for the same

Yes, you can view a few good affiliate programs at my affiliate review page with all details (of course with my code too, if you want) at bighealth.net in section 'affiliate'. I suggest you the first one.

Hi Zikam,

Thanks for your response. Your site is having good informations related to affiliate programs for pharmacy, But I did not find what I am looking for , although I may need that information in near future.
    Currently I am looking for a affiliate which deals with weight loss drugs like phentermine, xenical, adipex etc.

Quote Originally Posted by andy2k
    Hi Zikam,

Thanks for your response. Your site is having good informations related to affiliate programs for pharmacy, But I did not find what I am looking for , although I may need that information in near future.
    Currently I am looking for a affiliate which deals with weight loss drugs like phentermine, xenical, adipex etc.
    I want but could not send you PM becouse forum restriction (with all details).
    My strongly recommendation is the first one from the list. Thay have sibutramine which is sell perfect. They have lifetime cookie and that mean customer who bought once from you - stay yours for the lifetime, even if your customer changes own computer. I earn abou $x.xxx/month with them.

Hi zikam,

I am not looking for a referral affiliate program, but an affiliate marketing partner for my site who is having various products related to Diet Pills- phentermine, xenical , adipex etc and also provide details of their products with pic, descriptions, price etc including shopping carts for my site.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Talking
    Ack I missed this thread, thanks for doing my job for me Michael

Hi Zikam

As Michael mentioned we run 4 fitness and wellness focused programs

GT Media which covers things like Billy Blanks Tae Bo, strong TV media means this converts very well (On LS)

Gaiam : Major cover across a mass of all kinds of fitness areas as well as wellness and environmenl focused products (on LS)

Century Fitness : Sells a wid range of Martial Arts and MMA products (on CJ)

Century Gym : related to the above but focuses on home gyms (on SAS)

You can get the full list with details on commissions etc one click further from here : http://www.amwso.com/amwso_clients.php

Shoot me an email or Post if you have any questions

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by andy2k
    Hi zikam,

I am not looking for a referral affiliate program, but an affiliate marketing partner for my site who is having various products related to Diet Pills- phentermine, xenical , adipex etc and also provide details of their products with pic, descriptions, price etc including shopping carts for my site.
    Endy2k, when you find a good one let us know, please

Chris, thank you for suggestion. You have a great site but nothing for me (I mean on fitness programs).

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    but nothing for me (I mean on fitness programs).
    What are you looking for in fitness, unless it's Rx we have a lot covered.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    What are you looking for in fitness, unless it's Rx we have a lot covered.

Cheers

Chris
    I tried to get away from comments, but if you insist... I shall mention generally thing here. I shall send you PM for details.

gaiam - 15days cookie (comment is not necessary)
    Century Gym - There are only KickBoxing, Self-Defense... no fitness stuff (you can review my fitness section on www.bighealth.net/fitness to let you know what I looking for).
    Century Fitness - CJ (my country is not on CJ list, I am from South Europe )
    Goodtimes - I have signed in goodtimes program thru LS a few month ago. (for details I send you PM)

ABW Ambassador
    He's looking more for what I'm looking for, merchants like:

http://www.ironcompany.com

Who I wish had a program, since they carry some things I want to get. Merchants like that and others who have a program like Megafitness and Bigfitness.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Ack I missed this thread, thanks for doing my job for me Michael
    No problem Chris, just holding down the fort for you. Now that I think about it, I probably shoulda emailed you to let you know about it. Next time!

-Michael

You can try http://homegym.stores.yahoo.net/ offered through Commission Junction. Not sure if someone already mentioned them, sorry if someone did; didn't take the time to read all the posts.

Love You,
    HumbleFish

Quote Originally Posted by zikam
    Endy2k, when you find a good one let us know, please.
    Hi zikam,

ya, I got an affiliate for the same epharmacy.com through shareasale.
    Do u have any opinion regarding this site?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast