Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - MagazinesQuick.com
    Hello team,

Please join me in welcoming our newest merchant to join the ARC family, MagazinesQuick.com

I met David back in Miami last year in June when he attended our first AMC seminar. I was very impressed with his merchant philosophy, business ethics and his vision for the the furure of his affiliate channel. A few Hurricanes and other agreements had kept us apart back then but I was confident one day we would be working with him and getting back in the magazine vertical.

MagazinesQuick.com has contracted our company to re-launch, manage and grow their existing affiliate program on ShareASale. Our main goal will be to support you and assure you have all the tools and support necessary to become a successful MagazinesQuick.com affiliate. We will be tweaking the program, creating new creative and tools that will enable you to generate more sales though better conversions.

MagazinesQuick.com is an online discount magazine site that offers great deals on over 1300 of the most popular magazines. We offer package deals, coupons, and gift certificates that will help you convert your traffic into sales. We offer up to 60% commissions based on a tiered scale, have a 30 day return cookie, are parasite FREE and have dedicated program management to insure your success.

The Magazine Affiliate Channel - The Facts

Let's be honest and put the cards on the table. We sell magazines, the same magazines from the same publishers that every other magazine merchant with an affiliate program sells on the web. The difference to you as an affiliate, is how well the merchant converts on your traffic, the level, quality and track record of affiliate program support you get and how much money you will earn with the program. Well, we are already improving site conversion, you already know about our management and track record, and we are running on SAS. You know you are in a win - win situation with MagazinesQuick.com

Cash, Cash, Cash ...

We couldn't find a better way to kick - start the program than by setting up some Revenue Cash Bonuses to kick things off.

If you are not active on our program yet, I'd like to ask that you take a minute now to set up a few of our high converting banners and text links found in your welcome email. We are so confident in the success of our program, that we are putting our money on the table. To get you motivated, I will give you a $50.00 CAB (Cash Activation Bonus) for your first sale of $100.00 or more. I will also give you $5.00 (as a first time activation bonus) when you upload one of our links and another $5.00 (as a first time activation bonus) when you upload our data feed. Simple right?

Let's get started, we are on auto approval for a limited time !

1) Join MagazinesQuick now, click here.
    2) Load a few links from your welcome email.
    3) Send in your CAB request
    4) Look for the $$$ in your SAS account !

If you have Magazine traffic, you are encouraged to join the team and start earning cash while developing a positive ROI for your work.

Join MagazinesQuick.com today !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

15 years and counting
    Let's get started, we are on auto approval for a limited time !
    Does it mean I have to hurry up? ...Done

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I got good results from this one right off the bat. www.ecomcity.com/magazines.htm and other creatives in sections of my Mall hawking magazines. Once Andy starts recruiting I'll demand a link to that page from his magazine site in exchange for a customer or affiliate merchant recommendation/testimony. I'll need the PR boost. One thing for sure, once Andy cranks up those expert affiliate cookie setters, couponers and SEM playas my existing $42.00 EPC will tumble.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Does it mean I have to hurry up? ...Done
    Zeus, you rock....

I know I can always count on you buddy .... load up on food, wine and gourmet mags and you will have no problems cranking the engines....

Thank you for your support, we have a seat open with your name on it in Miami if you can fly in...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    I got good results from this one right off the bat. www.ecomcity.com/magazines.htm and other creatives in sections of my Mall hawking magazines. Once Andy starts recruiting I'll demand a link to that page from his magazine site in exchange for a customer or affiliate merchant recommendation/testimony. I'll need the PR boost. One thing for sure, once Andy cranks up those expert affiliate cookie setters, couponers and SEM playas my existing $42.00 EPC will tumble.
    Mike and everyone else reading this, official notice will go out shortly but you and others have links up at KB (Kowabunga) - our merchant made the decision to run on only one network and that network will be SAS.

Mike, you need to apply at sas and swap over your KB links buddy...

Locked and loaded - Now I have to get my magazines site out of Google jail and I will be rocking.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Ecomcity:
    I'll demand a link to that page
    Well, if Charlie gets a link, I want one too! Testimonials? Hey, I'm practically a professional BS generator.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Applause!!!! For single lane drag strip this SAS-only dragster is taking!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Applause!!!! For single lane drag strip this SAS-only dragster is taking!
    Donuts, I know your car is ready and you have pre-qualified in other races. all you need to do is bring your car up to the line and hit the pedal to the metal...

Thumbs up
    Let's do a real race....

I have 20 Jacksons ( $20.00 bills) ready for the first 20 sales of $50.00 or more with MagazinesQuick.com

No rules, no minimums, you can win as many times as you like ...

The first 20 sales that come in to my email from SAS with sales over $50.00 will get an additional $20.00 deposited by Paypal to your account.

This is ARC Action Jackson money, not MagazinesQuick money....

I have $400.00 ready to go.....who wants some Action Jacksons?

Andy, thank you for the very generous offer! I bet there are a lot of people who would like some of that actiion!

We are extremely proud to be a part of the ARC family and are very excited about the direction we are headed. Andy has a lot of great things planned that will ultimately make our program stronger for the future and more profitable for you. If you have any questions for me just let me know... you can find my contact information below.

Lots of great applications rolling in... keep 'em coming!
    [SIZE="2"][LEFT][B]David Culpepper, SubscriptionAgent.com[/B]
    [URL=http://www.subscriptionagent.com/aff/index.html]Affiliate Program Info[/URL] | E: [email=david@subscriptionagent.com]david@subscriptionagent.com[/email] | [URL=http://twitter.com/dculpepper]Twitter[/URL] | [URL=http://www.facebook.com/DavidCulpepper]Facebook[/URL]
    30% Commission & LIFETIME Cookie![/LEFT][/SIZE]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Now I see what you mean Andy. I have GoldenCan and SAS "make page" creatives mixed in with some Kowabunga banner and text links on many mall pages. I'll take some time and change them all over to SAS. I never take time to check Kowabunga stats as I only tried a few merchants there due to ABW social pressures.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by dculpepper
    Andy, thank you for the very generous offer! I bet there are a lot of people who would like some of that actiion!

We are extremely proud to be a part of the ARC family and are very excited about the direction we are headed. Andy has a lot of great things planned that will ultimately make our program stronger for the future and more profitable for you. If you have any questions for me just let me know... you can find my contact information below.

Lots of great applications rolling in... keep 'em coming!
    My pleasure David, see you in Miami !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    I have 20 Jacksons ( $20.00 bills) ready for the first 20 sales of $50.00 or more with MagazinesQuick.com

The first 20 sales that come in to my email from SAS with sales over $50.00 will get an additional $20.00 deposited by Paypal to your account.

This is ARC Action Jackson money, not MagazinesQuick money....

I have $400.00 ready to go.....who wants some Action Jacksons?
    And we have our first $20.00 winner...

03/30/2006 03:00.41 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12440140 :
    Affiliate ID: ***92 - Te****
    Affiliates Main Website: b****.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 50.97
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 13230
    Congrats, WTG...

I have already deposited a new $20.00 bill in your SAS account, thank you for your support ...

Who gets the next $20 from Andys pocket? Boy, this is even more fun thatn giving away my money! Thanks Andy!
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Quote Originally Posted by David Carter
    Who gets the next $20 from Andys pocket? Boy, this is even more fun thatn giving away my money! Thanks Andy!
    Action Jackson buddy !

Talking
    Hello team,

Still have a few $20.00 Action Jacksons to give away.....

with magazines generating up to 60% commissions, you know this is the only magazine program you need to promote ....

Hi everyone!

We are pleased to announce that we have a new promotion for September! We are offering a $10 bonus for every $100 in commissions earned for the remainder of September! This promotion is designed to help both the small producer and the big guys so everyone can take advantage of this offer.

That's right, all you have to do to earn more is to sell more! There is no limit on this bonus, if your commission for September is $10,000 then we will throw in another $1000 in bonus payments! The bonuses will be automatically deposited in you SAS account so all you have to do is sell magazines just like you always have. The only difference is now you earn much more.

We know that there are several magazine merchants that you can promote so we wanted to make sure that MQ appreciates you the most. As always, if you need special promotion materials or banners, just let myself or Andy know and we will make it happen.
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez

Is this promotion still running, too?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Micheal,

That promotion is still in effect also! Single sales over $50 get the action Jackson if you email the sale to Andy! Andy will post when all 20 bonuses have been awarded. You could get all twenty so get to work erning those Action Jacksons!
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Quote Originally Posted by David Carter
    That promotion is still in effect also! Single sales over $50 get the action Jackson if you email the sale to Andy! Andy will post when all 20 bonuses have been awarded. You could get all twenty so get to work erning those Action Jacksons!
    Is this promotion still running? Looking back through my history, I see that I've had 10 sales over $50 but only two $20 CABs.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hello Michael,

I will check with andy as this was B.E. or better said Before Emilio . Sorry I took so long but we were out of the office.

Thanks again,

Emilio
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    So Long
    And now the finale.

Just got an email that Magazinesquick is closing shop. Their affiliate links stopped working a few days back. But there was no communication regarding the affiliate links being down from the merchant or from SAS.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

25. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread