Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Card Offers good or bad
    ANyone wish to share their experiences with CARDOFFERS.com and their affiliate program that you have had in the last 6 months?

The only con i can see is that someone can easily see your URL and just go direct to cardoffers.com and apply for a card vs with ncsreporting even if they do this they wont get anything as ncsreporting doesnt promote cards on their site its only for affiliates.

little bit hesitant about using cardoffers

thanks

COme on someone must be promoting them???? or have done

anyone???

Cardoffers.com
    Can someone please help with the question about cardoffers.com as am considering marketing this program but have serious doubts about the actual (true) conversion rates that i may expect- can anyone help..please?

CardOffers.com is a great resource. I have never had any unsolved issues with them and from my experience the conversion rates are realistic (from their providers who provide accurate reports) with all that seems to be under their control.

We ( CreditCards.com ) have a great program and high payouts up $90.00 per approved application.

Quote Originally Posted by CreditCards.com
    We ( CreditCards.com ) have a great program and high payouts up $90.00 per approved application.

Yes but where on your site is your signup area?

Secondly what other features do you offer?

Shopolic

I would like to answer some of your concerns about our program. You can find information about our partnership program here:

creditcards.com/partnership.php.

The links that are used in our partnership solutions (i.e. banners, text links, Co-Brand templates and Data Feeds) do not use the CreditCards.com domain name.

The CreditCards.com Partnership Program offers a unique Co-Brand template solution that automatically adds an entire category of card offers to your site with one simple piece of JavaScript code. We also offer an XML data feed for qualified publishers. I hope this helps. We created this program to help webmasters and site owners generate additional income from their existing traffic, so I hope you see that we are dedicated to providing all affiliates publishers with useful and revenue generating tools.

Sincerely,

Christian Lavender
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; March 9th, 2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Hotlinks and manual sig

see what I dont like is the fact that you have your own site. i.e your an affiliate yourself meaning by having your link in my site i.e creditcards.com/discover/whatever.html

people could easily just go to your site and then apply there ... so my approval goes to you

As I stated before

The links that are used in our partnership solutions (i.e. banners, text links, Co-Brand templates and Data Feeds) do not use the CreditCards.com domain name.

Quote Originally Posted by CreditCards.com
    As I stated before

ok, what domain do they use?

secondly, who have you got that I can contact to find out how well your program is.. as lets face it.. their are some dodgy affiliate programs out there scamming us hard working affiliates..

I like to hear feedback from other affiliates on creditcards.com

Hi there, my name is Jason Lobel, I am the affiliate manager for CardOffers.com.

I can tell you a few things about our program, but first I think it's worth mentioning that we've been around for several years longer than those that try to copy us, and it's my belief that we will always be several steps ahead of those that try to emulate our services, both in terms of our customer service (affiliate support), available content, content delivery, marketing etc.

That being said, with regards to the original question asked, we provide all of our partners with easy access to the EPC ratios for all of the products in our entire network. You can easily take the knowledge you have about your site and your marketing abilities, apply these numbers, and estimate the amount of revenue you stand to earn.

Our program is free and without obligation, so if you are interested in seeing what you could potentialy earn you are welcome to join and simply log into your account where you can view the average earnings per click on each and every product in our network.

Before I go further, I'd like to get something out into the open here, which i know some of the others may not be to quick to mention. If you think that you can just add credit cards to any website and start cashing checks then you may want to hold off on joining ANY of these programs, but, if you have a bit of an understanding of how the online biz world works, you have a decent site, and you are willing to put in time and to listen to the advice of our marketing department then there is a very good chance that you could earn a LOT of money. These things require time, work, understanding, and often a small investment to market your site. We understand this at CardOffers.com, and we are all here to assist you.

With regards to payouts, we pay our partners up to $160 per approved application, meaning that these payouts are available to you from the moment you sign up. If you are producing decent volume there is a good chance that it will be more than that, but to start, it caps at $160. Quite a difference when compared to the payouts of some of the other guys. Oh, and the card that pays our partners $160, it's one of the more popular cards as far as clicks and approvals.

Our marketing department has years of experience, so we are quick to identify trends in the market, as well as locate potential issues on each individual partner sites, at which point we can offer that site owner advice that when followed nearly always leads to higher conversion rates.

I am not going to post links to our program, as it clearly states that it is against the terms of this board, however; if you were to come to our website I am sure that you could locate the area where our partners sign up to join us.

If anyone has specific questions you may email me at "lobel at cardoffers.com" and I will gladly address them.

Thanks, and I hope to see you join us at CardOffers.com. Cheers.
    Last edited by J @ CardOffers.com; March 8th, 2007 at 04:52 PM.

I need to bump up delivery with CardOffers.com . That 160 per approved "a certain well renown deal" looks mighty tasty. I've never had any bad experiences with them and have always, always paid in a timely manner. I'd give a recommendation in their direction for anyone interested in promoting credit cards without hesitation. Truly one of the better card marketing outfits around.

I have been reading some of these posts and have been shocked at the distortion of reality that our competitors want to sell to affiliates. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Scott Langdon. I am the Founder and V.P. of Operations at Nationwide Card Services, Inc. (NCSReporting.com).

As to not confuse any affiliates out there (Unlike our Competition) I will speak with REAL facts. Most of this will be in response to Jason Lobel's post on behalf of CardOffers.com.

1. Fuzzy time lines are very interesting.

Fiction: CardOffers states and I quote ["I think it's worth mentioning that we've been around for several years longer than those that try to copy us."]

Fact:CardOffers.com was the 5th company created out of really only 7 that operate networks in the "Credit Card Niche". Granted their site may have been around longer but that was as a regular affiliate...NOT a network. NCSReporting.com was the 3rd created in this space and took the frontrunner postion soon after we formed our network.

2. Copying others

Fiction: CardOffers states ["those that try to copy us."]. This implies that competitors are trying to copy them.

Fact: There is not a whole lot to want to copy. Their lone claim to fame is their Data Feed and that they were the first to really implement it in their network. That is not a new innovation on the internet. NCS offers a Data Feed currently. Is that considered copying or coming out with enhanced service options? Like I said ..this was not a new innovation. If we want to talk about copying we should really be talking about who pioneered affiliate support in our market. Most of us know this answer and it wasn't CO.

3. Customer Service and Marketing Support

Fiction: CardOffers states ["several steps ahead of those that try to emulate our services, both in terms of our customer service (affiliate support)."] They also state ["marketing department has years of experience."]

Fact: Cardoffers chooses the "email first" approach to customer service just like most other programs out there. NCS likes to add the human touch and is not afraid to pick up the phone. NCS also has extremely little turnover and has no Reps with under 2 years exp and we have 3 with 4+ years exp. Cardoffers has high turnover and many people seeking Jobs in the marketplace. How do I know this? Careerbuilder has 5 fairly recent resumes for CardOffers employees looking to change jobs. NCS has 0. Cardoffers has a smaller staff than NCS. From last count I heard CardOffers was at 20 or less people for staff. That is a pretty poor ratio. If CardOffers own employees don't want to work there, why should affiliates want to do business there? That is a very high rate for a company that small.

Don't was to burst the CO bubble too much so I will just stop. I hope this gave an adequate response to the nonsense I have been reading.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Hey Jason Lobel, of CardOffers.com and Scott Langdon of NCS.
    As opposed to bumping threads that are 3 weeks to 3 months old.

It might be a good idea to have an announcement on ABW http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/ and clear up any dust once and for all.

p.s. it works too with the announcement

This has got to be one of the funniest ways to start a Monday morning ever. Scott, I thank you.

Also, I'd like to start by saying that when I wrote that post, it was about what the CardOffers.com network has to offer, not what Scott has made it, a personal attack based on fictional accounts and the misinformation that has been specifically fed to him and his company on several occasions. In fact, in accordance with the rules of the thread I did not even post a link to sign up for our program, nor did I mention any other programs specifically by name.

I will now address Scott's little attack rant below.

1) Time-line is correct. Unlike some folks, I do have some respect for the competition, and will not call out names of other companies or their employees, however, I think it's pretty safe to say that people are aware that there are other networks out there that follow our near every move and have outright copied various things that we have to offer, be it far later down the road. I would even go so far as to say that certain people at other networks have contacted me directly several times, trying to recruit me to work for their network, asking all sorts of questions about CardOffers.com, and hoping to obtain information regarding what CardOffers.com currently has under development.

2) Again, our templates, our datafeed (very poorly I might add), and many other aspects of what we offer have been copied. If certain people don’t care for my terminology that's fine, I'll rephrase it - We have these things sooner, and the others have them later... Also, our "claim to fame" would probably be more about how we offer more content than any other cc related network, and that unlike some other networks, we do not tend to lose access to certain major card issuers.

3) Talk about "fiction". Too funny... I spend about half of my day’s time on the phone teaching our partners how to make better use of our program. If somebody wants to make up fairy tales about how we operate then so be it. The bit about "little turnover" is classic though. How many people using a certain other network's links have called me this very Monday morning, and it's barely 11:30...

Not only do others do exactly what they are accusing us of, but they have several times accidentally sent their "customer service" emails to their entire email contact list (woops), which of course includes several of our email addresses (because they think they are spying on us... So Sneaky!) I have seen the "quality" of this "customer service", and I wouldn't exactly call it top notch. If I didn't feel so bad for the person that wrote these (they are probably a really nice person and I would not want to drag them into this) I would post them, likely to every-one's amusement. Word of advice - spell-check works wonders, as does having any actual useful information when trying to help a client. That one's free on me, enjoy!

Also, the reason that some of us have our resumes online is because the day one of our employees was no longer working with us and placed a resume online, another certain network IMEDIATELY contacted them seeking all sorts of information on CardOffers.com. I was informed when this happened and so I too placed a resume on Monster.com, at which point somebody from this very thread contacted me the SAME DAY (and many times since then) asking lots of questions about the state of CardOffers.com, and offering the possibility of relocating me to work for their company. Little too much time on their hands over at this other network it seems, as you cannot have a resume online with the words “CardOffers.com” in it for an hour or so before these folks will try to recruit you. The same is true for some of the other resumes as well. The moment their resumes hit the web to fish for these guys and to feed them misinformation they bite. As many of you may know, it actually costs several thousands of dollars to be able to continuously search resumes for specific keywords, so why they would spend that time, money, and effort recruiting us (while badmouthing us on this forum) is not all that hard for anyone to figure out I am sure. Little more time being innovative, and less time hoping that somebody from our company will come help you may go a long way. I guess the real question may be, if we are so poor at what we do, why are you constantly so active about trying to recruit us? Deny it and I will produce phone records and all of the emails... Another word of free advice (after this I will have to start charging you) – Not everything is always what it seems, and you may want to be more careful when trying to recruit the employees of other companies, especially when it is so very obvious that they still work at the companies you are trying to obtain information on.

I have always had some amount of respect for our competition, and I make a point, even when our partners or potential partners complain about the other networks by name, to refrain from using our competitions names out of respect (plus it’s just good policy), and if I do feel the need to express the concerns that many people have made to me personally about one of our competitors I still do not typically use the names of those companies, but rather, I may say something like “people have said similar things to me about “other networks” before.” But, if certain people want to try to drag my name through the mud in a public forum, well, I am going to defend myself, especially when nothing in the entire post had anything to do with him or his company whatsoever.

If you would like to discuss this further, let’s take it out of the public forum. You have my cell phone number, it's the one on the resume you love contacting me about. I am done here. Cheers!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    After reading all this garbage, I'm ready to drop my credit site - yep, I use one of these players for credit card offers.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Amazing. They both did far more damage than good. Reading this just added 2 more to my avoid list.

Well, I'm sorry to see that some people are turned off by my wanting to defend myself. Maybe I'm just not used to people talking badly about me and using my name like that in a public forum while doing so.

I think it's pretty clear that this guy came out of nowhere just to attack me and the business that I work for in a thread that asked a question about the company I work for, which had nothing to do with him. Of course when asked I am going to state why I think this company is the best etc. and I do not see why this guy thought it appropriate to go after me and call me a liar in the way that he did.

Perhaps you do not care for the way I defend myself, but I am sure that many would have found it equally offensive for me to have not responded at all and let this guy take his jabs. I would expect anyone else to do the same, but apologise to those who are offended.

I do apologize as well for the comment I had posted. I will admit it was in poor taste. We get comments from prospective and current affiliates saying so and so says something or has posted something...why don't you respond and defend in the forums? We let our service speak for itself. I made the post to clear up some differences and it turned into something that it wasn't originally suppose to be. For that I am sorry. Sometimes the competitveness in myself gets the better of me. I have no problem with competition as it makes all parties strive to provide the best services we possibly can to our affiliates.

I've heard good things about both of your companies.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    So I see this and I remember there is a type of card I want to promote, cardoffers has it. So I go there and sign up by filling in a form. I get an email saying, I have to sign up with their network. (Pisses me off b/c y did I fill in their form if they can't help me anyway). Not the first time, I recover and fill in the network form. Then I get a rejection from that network??? Why do I bother filling out these forms truthfully?

Anyway, cardoffers people tell your network to accept me, I've only been doing affiliate marketing for 10 years and support myself on what I make.. I'll check your competition in a little while, you have until them to get this straightened out.

For everyone else, I don't know what the network represented by caroffers want, but they seem too high and mighty for a network I hadn't heard of b4 today.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Yes, it is true that we have very high standards when it comes to approving partner sites. This is due to the nature of our business, and is a matter of compliance.

We have seen other networks loose access to major card issuers in the past due to what may have been only a few affiliates being continuously non-compliant and repeatedly being problematic for the issuers, and so we choose to partner with sites of high quality, as this cuts back on the amount of future problems that may arise, and helps us maintain a healthy network, free of risk of losing issuers, which would have a devastating effect on the rest of our partners.

With regard to the above comments, I have my email listed above. You may contact me directly if you feel that the site that was submitted on your application was unfairly rejected, and I would be happy to either review it further, or give you very detailed information regarding why your application was rejected.

I will say that we do not partner with sites that are "under construction", so I would advise that if you are considering building a new site for credit cards, but have other sites that are already up-and-running, that you include your other sites in the application as well, as any site that is not currently finished is very likely to be rejected. If anyone has questions about our approval process you may contact me at your leisure.

Cheers,
    -J

Hi ojmoo,

I received a message letting me know that you have sent me a private message via this forum. Unfortunately, it will not let me read this message due to "You do not have enough posts to use the ABestWeb Private Message system.".

Please contact me via email and I will be happy to discuss this with you.

"lobel at cardoffers dot com"

Thank you.

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    credit card affiliate programs
    Hey Jason

i was just looking at cardoffers.com today because it comes up in searches for some phone card term i was looking at.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast