Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    BYE Bye Parasites!
    Hello Everyone,

For a couple of months now AvantLink has been building a solid partnership with Smart Marketing, Inc. Currently, we've integrated five of their eight programs and they are converting very well for our Affiliates...with CornerStorkBabyGifts leading the charge (March 2006 over 4% conversion on Affiliate traffic!!). The other three shops will be launching in our network soon...so keep your eyes peeled.

The reason for this thread is to announce that their most popular store, MyWeddingFavors.com, is now parasite free! They just booted several parasites from their program in another network (they are also still using another network in addition to AvantLink). Of course, they've been parasite free in AvantLink since they launched with us, and we've encouraged them to take a stand against these unethical players across the board. We know this is a hot issue these days. Well Travis has done just that!!

Travis Robinson (Smart Marketing's AM) has been working hard to clean up the program in this other network after a long period of applications flowing in un-checked. When he came on board as AM, the 'auto-approve' status was allowing all kinds of rogue and spammy Affiliates into their program. In fact, Travis just told me that he's eliminated over 1900 of 2000 Affiliates that were active from that other network!!! I think this says a lot about Travis' dedication to running a fair program, utilizing the professional-level Affiliates instead of the many parasites, cookie-stuffers and spammers rampant in our industry.

I encourage ABWers to contact Travis he's a hell of a nice guy and he'll bend over backwards to help you succeed in his programs. Ask him about SignatureFavors.com (many of the same products as MyWeddingFavors but with an 18% payout!! ..although the 12% payout for MyWeddingFavors isn't too shaby, either). Travis can be reached at email: trobinson (at) mysmartsuite.com. Also, click here to access their Affiliate program sign-up site (co-branded with AvantLink).

Gary M

Good to know Gary...!!

Very cool that they are figuring out the parasite thing...

Travis Robinson is a pretty cool AM and those sites do convert..!!!!!

CornerStorkBabyGifts.com
    and
    MyWeddingFavors.com

Both sites are good to have up on your site this time of year... Springtime is GREAT for both weddings and babies..!!!

AND ---- Spring is here!!!!!!!

(Plus these guys have the best datafeeds in the business.. and that ain't no lie..!)

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Be nice for changing out some of thos Personaliztion gifts merchants riddled with spammers and BHO's.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Great on no parasites. I just applied for MyWeddingFavors.com. Awaiting approval.

Gene
    TCS

ABW Ambassador
    It is refreshing to hear of parasite free networks like Avantlink and SAS in a place where some big networks embrace parasites and even push parasites onto unsuspecting merchants. Hope to work more with you guys and the other parasite free networks around.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    womanht,

Thanks for the kind words. I saw your application hit the queue, and expedited you through. I think I remember working with you from my Backcountry.com days?

Glad to have you in the network.. Gary M

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread