Results 1 to 3 of 3
March 28th, 2006, 09:47 PM #1
A little help?
- Join Date
- March 28th, 2006
I've been researching this business for about a month. There is so much information out there and I'm having trouble discerning fact from fiction. Is there anyone out there that can give me th real deal? I need information from people not trying to sell me somthing. Also, what's up with these companies offering to set you up in the business for a nominal fee? The main two I've been reading about are Forex Enterprises and Life Empowered.
March 28th, 2006, 10:24 PM #2
Just read here on ABW. Nobody here wants your money. If you have to pay to get into it, it's probably not really affiliate marketing.
March 28th, 2006, 10:26 PM #3
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- Think of a topic or a group of consumer items that you know about.
- Make a web site relating to your chosen topic/category
- Join Shareasale.com.
- Find a merchant who has products/services related to your topic that you can promote.
- Add their banners, photos and product links to your web site. You must also have a core of your own unique content.
- Work all the time and obsess over how your site is performing
Welcome to ABW
Originally Posted by wannamakemoney