Question A little help?
    I've been researching this business for about a month. There is so much information out there and I'm having trouble discerning fact from fiction. Is there anyone out there that can give me th real deal? I need information from people not trying to sell me somthing. Also, what's up with these companies offering to set you up in the business for a nominal fee? The main two I've been reading about are Forex Enterprises and Life Empowered.

Just read here on ABW. Nobody here wants your money. If you have to pay to get into it, it's probably not really affiliate marketing.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Internet Cowboy
    1. Think of a topic or a group of consumer items that you know about.
    2. Make a web site relating to your chosen topic/category
    3. Join Shareasale.com.
    4. Find a merchant who has products/services related to your topic that you can promote.
    5. Add their banners, photos and product links to your web site. You must also have a core of your own unique content.
    6. Work all the time and obsess over how your site is performing
    That is the nickel tour of the affiliate world. There is of course a LOT more to it than that, but that will get you started.

Welcome to ABW

Quote Originally Posted by wannamakemoney
    I've been researching this business for about a month. There is so much information out there and I'm having trouble discerning fact from fiction. Is there anyone out there that can give me th real deal? I need information from people not trying to sell me somthing. Also, what's up with these companies offering to set you up in the business for a nominal fee? The main two I've been reading about are Forex Enterprises and Life Empowered.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread