IBS Feed
    Since email fails, I'll try here in shorter format.

What possibility will there be of the IBS feed getting categorized? I got a pretty nice 'bibles' domain to use for the promotion, but without being able to build any categories and show the entire feed, I've only got about 12-14 products on the front (and only) page.

It's seeing some decent initial traffic from MSN and Google just from that, I could only imagine if the entire feed was up and indexed what it might do. I started doing it myself (got half of it done) but stopped because I couldn't think of a way to keep it updated easily.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy
    Since email fails, I'll try here in shorter format.

What possibility will there be of the IBS feed getting categorized? I got a pretty nice 'bibles' domain to use for the promotion, but without being able to build any categories and show the entire feed, I've only got about 12-14 products on the front (and only) page.

It's seeing some decent initial traffic from MSN and Google just from that, I could only imagine if the entire feed was up and indexed what it might do. I started doing it myself (got half of it done) but stopped because I couldn't think of a way to keep it updated easily.
    We haven't forgotten about you, we are looking at adding the cats but Dennis has been a bit under the weather with his back...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Sounds good. I was going real basic.

Anything with NIV, TNIV, KJV, etc in the product name were simple NIV Scriptures, TNIV Scriptures, KJV Scriptures. Then New Testaments, Childrens Scriptures, Youth Scriptures and so on. I wasn't going after paperback, hardcover, giant-print...

I'm a simple guy....at times.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread