Does anybody know of a good reputable company that buys US mortgage leads?

I know for a fact that I am able to fill up to four times more leads by having my own form hosted on my site than if I send them to any merchant on CJ or Befree.

I know I am getting screwed and I have had enough of it.

I recently hosted an actual mortgage loan sign up lead form on my site and had tons more leads then what I am getting from merchants.

Your assistance much appreciated. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hi Heyder,

Do you know if there is anywhere that lets you host your own mortgage comparison form on your site that pays commisions eg. LoanApp.com????

Thanks

[edited for typos]
    :rolleyes:

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: jq ]

JQ,

I haven't found much of anything to my suprise.

Most of what I have found was from the CJ or Befree networks. Other than those I found some sites that didn't seem very legit so I can't justify going with them.

I am starting to think it would be worth the effort to become an actual broker and directly sell the leads.

I was getting squat from cj.com for mortgage leads so I switched over to loanweb at reporting.net and saw a huge increase in leads for them there.

Do you also handle debt consolidation, credit counseling leads as well? I am looking for affiliates starting at $4.00 a lead or more for producers. I wont have this in place for a couple of weeks but if you are interested drop me a note at mraz@softhome.net

Thanks,
    --Peter

Heyder:

There's a big difference between posting a form and generating a lead. A lead is a qualified prospect.

I could put generic forms up for mortgage products and have consumers fill them out all day. But the truth is that the majority of the "leads" generated are by consumers that have either too much debt or don't like to pay their bills.

Would you give them a loan?

At LoanWeb, we don't buy leads, we buy traffic that becomes leads. There are 3 reasons behind this policy:

1. Unless the forms are on our site and contain our validation, there is virtually no way to controll quality.

2. We've made commitments to our customers that preclude us from outsourcing lead generation.

3. It is ILLEGAL for any unlicensed party to solicit the sale of mortgage products or to originate loans. If you promote your own forms, you're doing both. If we buy that data, we run the risk of losing our licensing.

I hope this helps. If you still feel that you're being hosed, give me a call. I'd be happy to discuss our partnership.

Noah
    (800) 410-1955

I tried almost every company available. One that I tried gave me a form to host and I ended up sending them twice or more my normal rate of leads.

I thought I found the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Well I was wrong! They never sold those loans to brokers. My guess is that their network was too small or they just lied about not selling them.

They did send me a check for a few dollars so they do pay but who cares about a few bucks.

Loanweb is one of my best finance related merchants esecially for mortgage leads but I failed to understand why there were more leads produced via my own hosted forms.

I do understand the difference now that you mentioned unqualified leads vs real loans and the forms matter.

Thanks for your responce

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Heyder ]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread