Chicago, IL
    Musicland/Sam Goody/Media Play Affiliates *READ*
    This was sent to me on February 26th. I am owed $9,000 from Musicland/Sam Goody/Media Play. Does anyone else have any outstanding payments owed to them by Musicland?

Musicland (Sam Goody, Sun Coast, Media Play) Affiliate Program Update

Dear Musicland Affiliates:

Thank you for your participation in the Musicland Affiliate program(s) through Performics. Musicland Holding Corp. ("Musicland") and its subsidiaries operating under the names Sam Goody (, Suncoast Motion Picture Company ( and filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection on January 12, 2006. This filing enables Musicland to continue ongoing operations as it restructures. Since the business is continuing to operate as usual, the affiliate program remains intact. Affiliates should continue to promote Musicland Holding Corp. and keep your links active.

The bankruptcy filing does not affect affiliate activity or obligations that occur after January 12, 2006. Affiliates are due and should be paid in full for all activity that occurs on or after January 12, 2006, in accordance with the Musicland affiliate agreement. Therefore, you can be assured that you will be compensated for the activity you are currently driving.

Although the Musicland bankruptcy filing does not affect current obligations, it does automatically suspend the collection of outstanding obligations that prceded January 12, 2006. As of the filing date, Performics has outstanding payments due for activity in October, November and December. The suspension of collections for past obligations is standard practice in this type of procedure and affects all outstanding receivables for Musicland Holding Corp. preceding the January 12 filing date.

You may have heard that there has been an offer made by Transworld Entertainment to purchase the assets of Musicland. As part of the bankruptcy process, there may be other bids made to purchase the Company. No purchase of the Company will occur unless an offer is approved by the bankruptcy court. In the meantime, Musicland will continue its business as usual including business on its websites. Accordingly, we encourage you to leave all links live and continue to promote Musicland Holding Corp. on your site.

While this recent event is unfortunate we greatly appreciate your efforts to support Musicland Group Inc. during this time.

We will continue to update you as more information becomes available. If you have any immediate questions please contact affiliate services at HYPERLINK ""

Performics Inc.

Colorado River, Bullhead City AZ

This happened when Spiegel, Newport News and Eddie Bauer went BK a couple of years ago. They didn't pay for I believe it was January thru March.

But low and behold, I kept their links up, got paid on time for everything past the BK filing date then a couple of years later, BAM! Big deposit from Connect Commerce.

I had to ask what it was for because I didn't even think I would ever get paid on those BK unpaids. Well they paid.

I think that Connect Commerce will work to make sure that if possible, all payments will be made to affiliates. You just have to sit and wait.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread