Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    PawsUpPetSupply - Six Month Overview
    Hi Folks,

AvantLink has just completed the first six months of our partnership with PawsUpPetSupply.com (PUPS). It has been an exciting and successful partnership so far and we only see better things coming. We are grateful to the many professional Affiliates that have promoted this program with their great value-add sites.

These Affiliates have enjoyed a 10% flat rate payout and 360-day cookies!

The Affiliates that have made the most of this partnership have taken advantage of our SEO-friendly, deep linking tools. Several have integrated the PHP Dynamic Datafeed Client and are driving business daily from the search engines. One Affiliate had a 10.7% conversion rate using the datafeed client in the month of March! The best part is that those using the datafeed client integrate and customize once, with no updates required thereafter. Of course, the raw datafeed is available as well for those that have their own scripts in place.

I should also mention that several more Affiliates are doing well with the Dynamic Product Showcase tool, which allows them to feature specific categories or departments. Coupon sites have taken advantage of our RSS Dynamic Coupon Feed to keep the coupons up-to-date. This technology is working for them!

The program has really prospered, going from a few Affiliates getting an occasional sale, to many creating a steady stream of business. In every month but one, sales through the program have increased dramatically. The exception was in February, after PUPS grew by 140 % December to January!

If you have a pet-related site, please consider partnering with this premier merchant for driving business through the combination of AvantLink's advanced FREE technology and the best pet supply store on the Internet.

To apply please review our Affiliate Acceptance Criteria and then fill out the AvantLink Affiliate Application. If you’re already in the network and would like to join this program, simply click ‘Merchants’ from the main menu and then the PawsUpPetSupply.com listing, where you’ll see an ‘Apply to this Program’ link. Paul Kalbach is the AM for this program and he can be reached at any time with email pkalbach[at]avantlink.com.

Regards, Gary M

Do they pay commissions on like Frontline? Thanks Gary! My pet site is ramping up now.

Hoff, PUPS does not offer pet meds.

Drop me a line when you're going to apply to the PUPS program and I'll expedite you through!

EDIT: Just got a call from Paul.. actually, YES they do pay commissions on Frontline!!

Gary M

I saw the Frontline on their homepage before I asked I'm already signed up with them, I'll check out the datafeed shortly.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHoff
    I saw the Frontline on their homepage before I asked I'm already signed up with them, I'll check out the datafeed shortly.

Hi Hoff,

Thanks for signing up! Glad to have you in the program. Basically, everything on their site is available and commissionable to our affiliates!

Paul-AvantLink

Animal Lover
    Frontline is a non-script drug (hence it's popularity), the other flea stuff like Revolution, Advantage etc is - a lot of pharmacies sell Frontline too.

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

Thanks for the clarification, Oscar; I wasn't aware of the difference.

BTW, I'm loading the PUPS feed now; quality data, easy to work with, no obvious errors.

Hoff bad news.. just so you're aware PUPS had some issues with Frontline so they aren't carrying their products any longer.. not sure of the details, but just thought I would pass on what I learned from Paul (PUPS' AM)

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread