Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Win a Can of Spam!
    It's the day before April Fools', but I'll have you know my source is BBC News.

March 31 marks the first recorded time the term "spam" was used to describe unsolicited email. To recognize this historical marketing moment, Fred from the Village Hat Shop has graciously offered to award this stunning Spam Can hat:

...to the affiliate that comes up with the most creative spam recipe. Ingredients must include either the processed meat by-product or unsolicited emails. Think Iron Chef meets the internet.

I'll be picking the winner this afternoon!

Here's the BBC reference...

Here's a tracking link in case you have the urge to market this particular hat.
    http://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=7980&userID=!!USERID!!&productID=453714495
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Internet Cowboy
    OK, here is my favorite SPAM recipe.
    *All cooks should wear headwear so their hairs do not fall out and contaminate the food.
    SPAM Salad

1. Open a can of SPAM, put all the gooey gel stuff on a wooden spoon, wipe the spoon on your hands and then apply the gooey stuff evenly to your hair so your hairs do not fall out and contaminate the food. We would not want anything gross to happen, like a hair in the food!
    2. Slice the SPAM loaf into 1/8" slices. A cheese slicer works great for this.
    3. Lightly brown the meat slices in a non-stick pan. Let the meat cool. Lightly dampen your hands with water and rub them through your hair to re-activate the gel to hold your hair in place. Repeat this step every ten minutes or so.
    4. While the meat is cooling, run to your computer and send an unwanted, unsolicited e-mail to a few million people explaining that you can increase both length and girth of their penis in just a few days. Stress the increase in girth, this will set your email apart from all the other.
    5. Arrange your saute'd SPAM chips on a baking pan in the shape of your favorite affiliate network logo. I like to do mine in the SAS logo because it reminds me of that time Brian and I went goat hunting in Peru, but I digress. Goat spleen and SPAM are similar in taste, but goat goo is not nearly as effective in holding your hair in place.
    6. Cover your lightly saute'd SPAM Affiliate Marketing Network Logo Dish with 1/4 cup of extra parasitic olive oil. To find this special parasitic olive oil, just look at any of the dozens of CPA networks that are springing up calling themselves affiliate marketing networks. Sign up to promote their merchants who pay you to offer a free download to your customers and you will get lots of this special oil. Be sure to save some of the oil because you will need it when these free downloads start........well.....trust me, you will need some of it later.
    7. Dampen your hands again and run them through your hair. Works great doesn't it?
    8. Chop up a few cloves of garlic to keep the vampires away. SPAM often attracts the wrong crowd and those pesky vampires are always present.
    9. Now cover the entire dish with Hershey's chocolate syrup and bake it for 8 hours at 475 or until completely crystalized.
    10. Take the crystalized dish, grind it up and sprinkle it on your favorite salad. Contact Zeus to find out what kind of wine goes with the salad and I am sure he will send you a bottle.

Yours, UncleScooter! Want me to bring it next weekend?
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Internet Cowboy
    Sure!
    Thanks.
    I hope you and others enjoyed my recipe!

as a matter of fact, I RECEIVED your unsolicited email when I was at work yesterday. Impressive!!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread