feldmanfurniture.com Temporarily Offline
    hi all i am new to affiliate and i am promoting this company but they are 4 days down now. i emailed the company but no reply. Should i stop promoting this or what are they coming back to shareasale or they're gone forever.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foofoo
    hi all i am new to affiliate and i am promoting this company but they are 4 days down now. i emailed the company but no reply. Should i stop promoting this or what are they coming back to shareasale or they're gone forever.

thanks
    Don't waste your time with a merchant that have been offline that many days, there are other furniture merchants on shareasale, so join them and replace those dead links with the new merchant links.

You're not going to make any money promoting any merchant that go offline for 4 days.

Think about it!

Don't waste your time with a merchant that have been offline that many days, there are other furniture merchants on shareasale, so join them and replace those dead links with the new merchant links.

You're not going to make any money promoting any merchant that go offline for 4 days.
    thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Go on over to Everything Furniture at Shareasale! jrami is the AM and he is as super nice & trustworthy as they come. You'll love Jorge, and they've got some really nice stuff at good prices, with all the tools you'll need. Office Furniture, too. And he gives sweet little bonuses and incentives pretty often.

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread