ABW Ambassador
    Time for Datafeeds
    I've really been wanting to increase the size of my websites. My largest ones are only around 140 pages, and I'm not using datafeeds. It's getting to be too much work making and updating sites this way while trying to juggle marketing them.

I have a couple of questions if anyone would mind helping me out...

1. After using datafeeds, have you found it to be crucial to taking your online income to the next level?

2. I use Frontpage for my sites, would Webmerge compliment this well. Or should I use an alternative route? Is Webmerge worth it?

3. If I'm not going for thousands of pages but only a few hundred or so with unique product descriptions, will this approach be search engine friendly, or is there a better way?

4. Do datafeeds really make it that much easier, and do they offer more control?

Thank you for any help!

Datafeeds "The SEO Format"
    If you generate 1000s of pages at once your asking for trouble. The best way is to only generate a few pages per category each day. Include a snippet of a related article with a link to the full article on each product page. I use a PHP Script that automates this process and have found its the best solution.

Webmerge is good is you have time to spend working with the software.

Goodluck

ABW Ambassador
    Thank you for the advice. I've been thinking about it more, and I'm probably going to buy the program after I finish playing with the free trial and learn about it.

I heard that this would be a little risky, but then again, if you want to grow then you have to add 1000s of pages at once.

What about if you have a site and then you think about adding a product price comparison to it or something.

What are you going to do, add a few products on a daily basis so that it increases slowly or try to beat your competitors by having a large amount of products that also includes a good searching feature.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfeed
    If you generate 1000s of pages at once your asking for trouble. The best way is to only generate a few pages per category each day. Include a snippet of a related article with a link to the full article on each product page. I use a PHP Script that automates this process and have found its the best solution.

Webmerge is good is you have time to spend working with the software.

Goodluck
    [url=www.gamesdash.com]Games Dash[/url] - listing many free online games that you can play.

Slowly Generated Datafeed Website
    Quote Originally Posted by john9245
    I heard that this would be a little risky, but then again, if you want to grow then you have to add 1000s of pages at once.

What about if you have a site and then you think about adding a product price comparison to it or something.

What are you going to do, add a few products on a daily basis so that it increases slowly or try to beat your competitors by having a large amount of products that also includes a good searching feature.

The best way to Generated Datafeed Websites is by adding new pages daily. This is done by cronjob that runs a php script which generates the new pages each day.

We developed a script that Automaticly pings services like wordpress by using the rss pages that are generated for each html page.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread