Thread: eXact back on LinkShare

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Exclamation eXact back on LinkShare
    I was pretty sure that eXact advertising had been removed from Linkshare, it appears they are back again as

www brainfox com - read the privacy info

SID 1764790

I'll shoot a mail to LS and see if this is by design or otherwise.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

15 years and counting
    You're right, Chris.
    From Brainfox website Brainfox.com is a service of 360i LLC
    From 360i LLC website
    eXact Advertising Privacy Policy 360i LLC (“360i”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Innovation Interactive, Inc., values its users ... 360i LLC PMB 2392 101 W. 23rd Street New York, NY 10011 ...
    Look at the code of this web page, they made a cut & paste from eXact Advertising.
    http://www.360i.com/privacypolicy.html
    <title>eXact Advertising Privacy Policy</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="360i.css">

Innovation Interactive's assets include full suite of Search Engine Marketing solutions from 360i, customized Search Management software platform from SearchIgnite, Direct Marketing Solutions, Contextual Marketing Solutions, as well as a large portfolio of Direct Navigation domains.

I;ve Mailed LS , lets see what the news is...

15 years and counting
    LS should pay you a retainer.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Like going to Metrics Direct to sign up for ads (that "run" in 180/zango)...

Brainfox is where you sign up to "run" ads in eXact adware.

Big tipoff here (my bolding):
    http://www.brainfox.com/learnmore.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Five Simple Steps
    Register in 10 minutes with just $10
    Submit keywords, descriptions and URLs
    Name your price–starting at $0.01 per lead
    Watch the traffic come
    Optimize online in real-time to improve your results
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cart poaching 101.

The official word is that LinkShare trust the person who is running the campaign and that person knows what is and is not allowed, that they will not be using the software component of BrainFox/eXact... and we're asked to send in any issues we see as soon as we see them.... guess we better get it installed and let them into one of our bigger brand clients so we can nail them in 48 hours. John Fire up the Para Machine

15 years and counting
    Chris - LinkShare trust the person who is running the campaign and that person knows what is and is not allowed
    What an answer!!!
    Like they are still trusting SAHS, Shop at Home and the Belcaro group. (even if they are one of Direct Revenue partners)
    Or just eBates... and their non consensual installs.
    Eliot Spitzer is getting closer...

I believe they just rolled out the target board and said open fire.... the race is on to see who catches them violating T&C first

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    And when you catch them, LinkShare will have some other stupid excuse that puts the onus completely on others to prove wrongdoing over and over again, and each set of proofs bring more false promises and blame games that someone else is responsible.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Angry
    Linkshare is up to their noses in the Spitzer/DirectRevenue criminal court case crap. Now they want to pull this BHO syndication backdoor. Screw trying to catch them on a eXact and their PPCSE front on TOS or addendium violations. Wire them up with Ben , Ms.B, the SunBelt crew and Wayne Porter and turn over the proof to CDT and Spitzer. Get these bastards on PPCSE forced click fraud as they have partners running click fraud zombie bots on their template sites like DR did with www.skyhorn.com and www.hitfarm.com Those 20,000 + template domains they control are clickBot sites for defrauding Google's advertisers. Google can't ignor the paperwork they'll be receiving on this PPCSE fraud syndicate no matter how big their network cut.

Start here:

Ben can do a disclosure like he did for Direct Revenue.. http://www.benedelman.org/spyware/nyag-dr/

The Adwhores at eXact are tied at the wallet with these PR characters

The Feds need to investigate www.networkadvertising.org as the central clearing house for privacy info peddling and money washing by the BHO's. Want some real professional spin and perfect cover for the cyber con-men who hide behind this groups Washington DC lobbyists... http://www.networkadvertising.org/about/ Bet the execs there showhorn BHO and contextual advocates into the proper places negating legislation ... for kick back fees.

BINGO... The NAI has engaged TRUSTe, a leading online privacy auditor, to manage an independent program that ensures compliance with the NAI self-regulatory principles for NAI Full Compliance Members who are TRUSTe licensees.

Truste is so dirty they grant all major BHO's certificates to download the crapware bypassing Microsoft security alerts. That like issuing phoney passports and visas to the 9/11 terrorists. Look here for enablers on the take!
    Last edited by ecomcity; April 8th, 2006 at 12:34 AM.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

11. Newsletter Signup