ABW Ambassador
    anyone doing any good? I'm not doing well at all - traffic is down, click-throughs are way down, and no sales. ugh.

[ 12-24-2001: Message edited by: Big Chuck ]

ABW Ambassador
    Yehawww a whole $20 today!! I must confess it is more than I had believed I would get.

Since Friday every cent I've earned has been from the same page/products....thank goodness for those few things you can offer last minute buyers - and for email gift announcements....hoping for a couple more sales before the night is over.

ABW Ambassador
    [Big Chuck loads his .357 - he'll ask the first person he meets, "did you buy anything online today?" - if they say no... wellllll]

I am anxiously waiting for Google to add my new pages. I am tired of this ****

ABW Ambassador
    Hey don't feel bad - I hit a record low today - $7.75. But I what can you expect on X-mas Eve.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"did you buy anything online today?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did my part and made an online purchase a few minutes ago. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    BUT did you do through my web site?! - if the answer is no, start saying your prayers. lol

14 sales today some biggies too! I thought for sure xmas eve would be a big zero sales day, though I’m sure I’d be doing a lot worse if my one merchant who always fiddles with the tracking wasn’t out spending the money he stole from me the rest of this month on last minute xmas presents or whores or whatever.

BTW Big Chuck what’s with the gun references as of late??? Inadequacy issues with all the successful women on these boards or what? :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    women? what have i said that places guns and women in the same post/message? Maybe you are feeling inadequate, and as any headshrinker would agree, you would make such a comment to reflect how you feel. lol

Someone made a purchase at half.com and broke the "no sales" streak I was on today. As far as the guns...hmmmm - I have been under a lot of stress lately. I don't fool with guns. I just keep one around in the event someone breaks into my crib, or foolishly carries out a "home invasion". No such luck... I guess I'll vent my frustrations by making more web pages.

oh yeah... merry Christmas everyone.

[ 12-25-2001: Message edited by: Big Chuck ]

ABW Ambassador
    cool... add a nbaf magazine subscription to my take today. maybe there is some hope afterall. :cool:

Chuck,

Way to go! May you have many, any, many more!

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    ty Haiko, for the encouragement. :cool:

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread