Direct deposit "Dep. Account ID"?
    Under the Direct Deposit section of Update Profile, what is the "Dep. Account ID" field? Is this where you enter the checking account ID?

I contacted LinkShare through the Help form about this but never got a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadence
    I contacted LinkShare through the Help form about this but never got a reply.
    Really? Boy, that's odd. The LS Moderators keep telling us there is not a problem with their support system.

Sorry, but this is just another example and LS keeps ignoring my requests (and those of so many others) to fix the problem. Somehow, they think it works okay.

Okay, sorry for the diversion. Hopefully someone who has signed up for Direct Deposit will know. Frankly, I don't trust LS with Direct Deposit so never signed up.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I'd like to get a response on this.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I've mailed this thread to one of our account managers at LS so hopefully it'll get a response shortly.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    "I contacted LinkShare through the Help form about this but never got a reply."

I've never gotten a reply from those either. I think they have a special folder named "Trash" for them. Chris, since merchants on that network have to be exclusive, they should at least have a working network for you guys. I think the affiliate managers that have programs at LS should get together and demand it from LS. You're paying for it. You're doing the best you can, I wish others would do the same.
    Last edited by Trust; April 9th, 2006 at 10:43 AM.

I think the affiliate managers that have programs at LS should get together and demand it from LS. You're paying for it. You're doing the best you can, I wish others would do the same.
    I'd love to see a ticketing system and I'll push for it. I'll mail a couple of folks right now.

Other than that my best advice right now is, mail direct to the AM and have them follow up with their assigned rep, unlike at CJ, every LS merchant has an assigned and named rep that is responsible to follow up with Merchant questions.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Can you push to bring subID tracking back and for them to track the old links when they move to the new ones? That's a lot of links I would have to change out. LS don't listen to affiliates, merchants have a better shot.

Can you push to bring subID tracking back and for them to track the old links when they move to the new ones?
    Heck I think I'd need to get into the US to lobby that one, know any one at the White House who can fix a Visa for me

ABW Ambassador
    If you can get that done, I'm sure I can find somebody to pay off

I appreciate your help Chris, thanks for that.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Kadence,
    The Dep Account ID is your account number. When registereing for Direct Deposit you will need to enter your Bank ID, Bank Name and Deposit Account ID in the Payment Information box. You can locate the Bank ID and your Account ID on the bottom of your checks. The Bank ID is the first set of nine-digit numbers and your Deposit Account ID (account number) is the twelve digit number following the Bank ID.

Sorry we did not get this information to you sooner.

Ranae

ABW Ambassador
    Ranae what LS should do to avoid confusion is use the correct terminology.

"The Bank ID is the first set of nine-digit numbers" That's called the bank routing number. And it's not "Deposit Account ID" it's called an account number.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread