Palm Treo Help
    Just bought the treo 650 yesterday and there is no volume control for the speaker to hear calls. It seems to be a flaw that a downloaded program fixes. If anyone knows what it is please pass it along.

The pda part of the phone is awesome but I cant hear anyone when they speak to me. I am creating content 24 hours a day now with the word program. Anyone else download any other programs that i must have.

Thanks Vinny
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Just bought the treo 650 yesterday and there is no volume control for the speaker to hear calls. It seems to be a flaw that a downloaded program fixes. If anyone knows what it is please pass it along.

The pda part of the phone is awesome but I cant hear anyone when they speak to me. I am creating content 24 hours a day now with the word program. Anyone else download any other programs that i must have.

Thanks Vinny
    First thought, did you accidentally flip the switch at the top to the volume off position? I did that once and almost freaked because I couldn't get sound.

You must get VeriChat (recommended by Andy). I second his recommendation.

I've been using the word program to create content too. It's a handy little gadget to have. Every time I get an idea, I take notes on it. I can even login to my sites and update on the fly. I loooooooves my Treo.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

I flipped the switch into the off position and I can hear a little better. Maybe my switch is installed backwards or something. Thanks
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread