Question Should I read the The Affiliate Masters Course?
    I downloaded it and it is 207 pages. I don't want to spend time reading 207 pages only to find out it was a big sales pitch for Site Sell (no disprespect. I don't know anything about the company, just tired of spending money on dead ends). Should I take the time to read it?

Thanks for any help.

Read it - it wont take long and it will be over before you know it.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

If you were interested enough to download it, you should follow through and read it. Even if you've already read most of it elsewhere, there is a chance that it may contain some nugget of info that will be valuable to you.

ABW Ambassador
    As long as you paid for it and the money is already spent, you might as well read it.

Just don't think that there's only one way to do things, and don't do "cookie-cutter" type stuff, because every site and every niche and every person is different.

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    As long as you paid for it and the money is already spent, you might as well read it.

Just don't think that there's only one way to do things, and don't do "cookie-cutter" type stuff, because every site and every niche and every person is different.
    If you were referring to the 207 .pdf, it's free. That's why I ask. I don't want to read every other page..."and I'll show you that when you pay $299."

ABW Ambassador
    another lazy individual

there's been many of your username here lately, trying every ruse to gain the quick buck at the expense of other affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by waytogo
    another lazy individual

there's been many of your username here lately, trying every ruse to gain the quick buck at the expense of other affiliates.
    What are you talking about? I have asked questions to understand. I have no idea what you are talking about. I thought gathering advice from everyone who had experience was the right thing to do. If some of my questions appear dishonest, that was certainly not my intent. And I have never tried or even thought about trying to gain something at the "expense of other affiliates." There are plenty or customers to go around and I have neither attempted nor tried any dishonest trick to make a "quick buck."

I have spent hundreds of hours designing and programming my small sites in an attempt to be an honest business that provides a service and product that a consumer can use.

This request for information also has nothing to do with laziness. It is not that I do not want to read it because of the page volume. It's not that much. It is because I do not want to waste my time reading the wrong thing. It may be outdated. It may have all sorts of misinformation in it. I have no idea; thus, my question. The question was about the quality of the document, which I was sure that someone on ABW would have known about.
    Last edited by johnnyWebAffiliate; April 9th, 2006 at 12:03 AM.

ABW Ambassador
    Not sure what waytogo means either. I would spend the time reading the forum or searching on your questions here. But since you have it, might as well read it. I've never read it or other ebooks or downloads so have no idea what's in it.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread