Experts Needed: Serious Wanting to Learn
    Dear all smart affiliate marketers,

I have just started with this internet marketing thing, and have signed up in yahoo and google adsense/adwords. I have been reading the affiliate cash vault site, and trying to learn as much as possible on my own. (I'm following their steps promoting their product.)

I'd like to know approximately how many clicks would you want to generate, say from google adwords? Per day? On mine it says 18-24 clicks per day, on a 4-8$ budget. Should I target for a higher exposure? My current max budget per day is 20$ and 0.18 c max CPC. There are many keywords where I do not meet the minimum. (Also, utlimately, is it better to advertise on a website instead?)

p.s. (and how much do you guys usually make? 20$/day?)

Seriously wanting to learn,
    I'm sorry i'm totally new to this,

In need of advice/help.

Tony

ABW Ambassador
    >>>p.s. (and how much do you guys usually make? 20$/day?)

Affiliates make anywhere from NOTHING to $100K+ per month.
    And it's NOT easy $

not EASY
    wow... yes.. its VERY true.

its not EASY MONEY AT ALL... :P

it takes diligent effort in calculating business risks and taking them. I have spent probably 20 hours on the last 4 days trying to learn about this.

So one of the weed outs for this job is the learning curve +_+.

ABW Ambassador
    "I have spent probably 20 hours on the last 4 days trying to learn about this."

Never heard of the affiliate cash vault site. Spend those hours reading around here and using the ABW search box. It's all here somewhere

Outsourced Program Manager
    So, are you a merchant or affiliate? Have you looked into getting affiliates for your site and/or making connections with complementary merchants?

affiliate it is
    hi, thanks for the response, yes i am a affiliate.

so far i've been doing google sponsored searches... but havent yet made a penny and already lost like 10 $ to search costs...

help`~~ what should i do??

i'm talkin with some friends to also put up a quality website to generate some decent traffic

help / any comments will be greatly appreciated

Outsourced Program Manager
    So you're working on a pretty tight budget then I take it. Optimizing your site for the search engines is designed to increase your traffic, and if you don't know how to do it then there are companies to do it for you. But before or as you're doing this you might want to have another look at your site from your audience's perspective. Have you targeted them with your content and creatives and grabbed them at the first glance? If not, what is distracting them or leading them away from your site? You've probably done all this before but it wouldn't hurt to check again. I hope this helps!

ABW Ambassador
    "and if you don't know how to do it then there are companies to do it for you."

But he's on a tight budget and learning how to do SEO for yourself is a good thing.

"but havent yet made a penny and already lost like 10 $ to search costs... "

$10 worth of clicks is not much to go on. And you'll probably lose a lot more before you get the hang of it, some people never get the hang of it. So just keep at it, go slow.

thanks again for the comment :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alissia
    So you're working on a pretty tight budget then I take it. Optimizing your site for the search engines is designed to increase your traffic, and if you don't know how to do it then there are companies to do it for you. But before or as you're doing this you might want to have another look at your site from your audience's perspective. Have you targeted them with your content and creatives and grabbed them at the first glance? If not, what is distracting them or leading them away from your site? You've probably done all this before but it wouldn't hurt to check again. I hope this helps!
    hi, i'm not promoting a site that i really have, in a sense i am at the moment promoting clickbank digital products through search marketing by google adwords... like psp game download, rich jerk, etc. but so far (for example)

PSP campaign: 130 clicks, 85888 Impr, 0.1% CTR, cost 30.03$
    i set up 6 campaigns already, total cost so far... 49.56$... :'(... losing money big time... 0 sales so far....

help~~ i'm motivated to learn... but is making your quality site the only way to go? (which i am also working at the moment)

and what could i do next?

thank you for the comments, they help

thanks trust no1!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    "and if you don't know how to do it then there are companies to do it for you."

But he's on a tight budget and learning how to do SEO for yourself is a good thing.

"but havent yet made a penny and already lost like 10 $ to search costs... "

$10 worth of clicks is not much to go on. And you'll probably lose a lot more before you get the hang of it, some people never get the hang of it. So just keep at it, go slow.
    really.. sounds like you've been through a lot of adversities urself.

how was ur internet marketing career? care to share??

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread