Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up MagazinesQuick.com - $1,000.00 and $100.00 Cash Bonuses ...
    Hello Team,
    Great promotion ideas are created when merchants attend our seminar in Miami ..

MagazinesQuick.com have authorized 2 awesome CASH BONUS promotions after attending this weekend's Miami seminar. We have high projections for this program and we want to add in some easy cash up front to thank you for your support right from the start. In addition to the $10.00 and $50.00 Cash Bonuses available when you apply and get active, we have added 2 additional $1,000.00 and $100.00 Bonuses.

$1,000 Cash Bonus:

The first affiliate who generates $10,000.00 in sales, will get a $1,000.00 Cash Bonus.

- This promotion starts today, April 10th, 2006.
    - Everyone is starting at "$0.00", we will count sales volume starting from 4/10/06.
    - This will be a one time, $1,000 Cash Bonus to one affiliate in addition to the commission.
    - We reserve the option to extend it to more affiliates at our discretion.

$100.00 Cash Bonus:

Any affiliate who generates a sales volume of $1,000 or more within any month, gets an additional $100.00 cash bonus added to their commision for that month.

- This promotion is in effect starting this month, April 2006 and will run every month.
    - Every month you generate $1,000 or more in sales, you get the $100.00 Bonus !
    - Of course, these sales count towards the $1,000.00 / $10,000.00 Cash Bonus as well.

We know you have choices when it comes to promoting magazine merchant, we want to make sure you are rewarded and that MagazinesQuick.com is the only merchant you will need to promote to achieve maximum ROI for your time and work.

If you have magazine traffic and have not joined or are active in MagazinesQuick.com, now is the time to earn your first of the many Cash Bonuses being offered in this program. Your welcome email has all the details, we are giving away tons of money to our active affiliate partners, come and get it ....

Join MagazinesQuick.com today !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

All I can say is WOW I almost fell out of my chair when I read this.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I met the owners at Andy's seminar - program at SAS exclusively, Andy running the show and they are DEAD serious about incenting people to make this program grow as it should.

You won't meet more honest and straight forward guys than these two owners.

Good to know about the owners but I wouldn't expect anything else when Andy gets a program up and running. Looks like I will be sas excluse soon myself. Thinking about getting a tatoo with my sas user id
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Thanks for the kind words donuts. We are excited about magazinesquick and we are going to have alot of fun promoting the program. We are going to try to always have rewards for not only our top producers but also for anyone who works hard for our program and contributes to its success. We understand that an affilates time and webspace is precious so we want to say "thank you" in a way that everyone understands, with cash! We are also very excited that Andy chose our program as one of the few that he represents. After the seminar this weekend we know that Andys success comes from his understanding that the affiliate, not the merchant, is responsible for the lions share of a successful program. We want to make sure that our affliliates understatnd that we know that also.

See you at the next seminar donuts and Unclescooter!
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Internet Cowboy
    I can't think of nicer folks to promote. I look forward to working with the Dualing Daves but not on a dualing platform.
    Do you have magazines about 'LIME'?
    Last edited by UncleScooter; April 11th, 2006 at 08:27 AM. Reason: sorry...the Lime thing is kind of an inside joke

Unclescooter, we are happy to say we will be 100% SAS effective May 1.
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

I signed up for the program :0)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    I signed up for the program :0)
    I know....

Your cabs are on their way
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by David Carter
    Unclescooter, we are happy to say we will be 100% SAS effective May 1.
    I knew that. I am looking forward to working this program

ABW Ambassador
    I just signed up... at least 4 sites w/ magazine pages to redo
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Great to hear Celicaphile! I hope that you collect your $100 bonus for April! That should be pretty easy with four high quality sites! Also, good luck in the race for the $1000.00 payout!
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

ABW Ambassador
    eh, I'm not getting my hopes up for a bonus... I redid the magazine pages on 5 sites, added one to another and may add some single magazines to a couple more, but only a couple of those sites have decent traffic & to be honest I've never done well w/ magazines... I just saw you're set up w/ something I wanted to try...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Celicaphile
    eh, I'm not getting my hopes up for a bonus... I redid the magazine pages on 5 sites, added one to another and may add some single magazines to a couple more, but only a couple of those sites have decent traffic & to be honest I've never done well w/ magazines... I just saw you're set up w/ something I wanted to try...
    Dude, you get a bonus just for setting up links ... send me the urls and I will credit your account.

Add in car mags and watch your sales go go go ...

ABW Ambassador
    whoa! You've got PM
    Hi, I'm a signature.

whoa! You've got PM
    and you have CASH ....

ABW Ambassador
    rock on! Thank you very much
    Hi, I'm a signature.

rock on! Thank you very much
    You are very welcomed.....

We have stacks of $100.00 bills ready to go, the $1,000 Bonus is still available and we have the many magazines at the 50% and 60% range for you to market...

Who wants our money ???
    Last edited by MichaelColey; April 18th, 2006 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I can't think of nicer folks to promote.
    The Davids were great. The bonus is too!!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Do you have magazines about 'LIME'?
    Now you'll have to tell everyone about the joke, Scoot!

Geno

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Who wants our money ???
    Hi,

Is the promotion still active?
    After sending you emails about Rugman and
    OfficeSupplyIt CABs and didn't receive any reply
    I thought this promotion is also inactive ...

Quote Originally Posted by Art
    Hi,

Still active and paying CABs almost daily....

Please make sure to use the specific CAB email addresses, they are set up to go to a filter and a specific folder for each merchant ...

Also, Rugman was handling cabs directly before, we are now processing the CABs there ...

Thanks...

Hi,

Art, went to your profile, did some research searched for your site on OSI, does your name start with "MI" and email from "admin" ?

Great! I find this type of incentives very encouraging

Ps: Just received your email! Thanks!

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Art, went to your profile, did some research searched for your site on OSI, does your name start with "MI" and email from "admin" ?
    Correct Andy! Thank you once again!

Great! I find this type of incentives very encouraging

Ps: Just received your email! Thanks!
    Ok, not to hijack this thread but OSI CAB added - resend rugman CAB request and apply for MagazinesQuick ....

Rock on !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast