Have a dedicated email list of 5000 users
    I have a dedicated list of 5000 users in my email box. They are all genuine and I have been sending them good emails on stock markets for last more than 2 years. How can I take advantage of them. I am in India.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    To *monetize* the list, you could try pitching some stock brokerages and the like. I'm sure some of them pay per lead.

I'm assuming that you aren't meaning "take advantage of" in the way someone from the US would (in the US, that basically means to rip someone off)...

There's definitely some affiliate programs you could work in. Just so you know, we get hammered with stock tip emails over here If you have a good open rate, you should do fine. Sounds like you have an "opt in" list though, which should benefit you...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Thanks, I have this list to whom I send an email daily about forecast of indian stock markets. Someone suggested me to make an affiliate site and then put the link of that affiliate site at bottom of that email list. This way people will become members of the various services your affiliate site would offer. Do you think it is a good idea. Actually I do not know much about these affiliate sites.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread