ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Buying MP3's/Music Online - ITunes, Rhapsody, Napster Etc.
    For those that do, where from? In the past I used the bad places to download MP3's, in the last 4-5 years i just bought CDs, now I want to buy individual songs. Itunes is the most popular but you can't burn the songs you buy at the store to CD just to your hard drive or compatible player?
    "If your playlist includes songs in formats other than MP3, such as songs purchased from the iTunes Music Store, they will not be burned on the CD."

I guess they're MP4 or something?

Or is there a way to do it? I'm just looking for a place where I can buy a song online and do whatever I want with it, mainly burn to a CD where I can listen to that CD on whatever I want. I guess with the Ipod you can buy MP3 from other places, upload it to Itunes and then to the Ipod but not directly? Just trying to figure it all out. Thanks.

http:// all of - not tried this out yet but I know a few people who have.
    It's a russian site and the music on it is very very cheap compared to here in the UK or most places (even itunes costs more in the UK than other places) but quite a few people have raised questions about how legal it is. You top up your account by paypal and pay by the megabyte choosing what bitrate you want the songs in.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread