Results 1 to 3 of 3
April 12th, 2006, 03:56 PM #1
to join in CJ as affiliate, do we need our web site to be approved by it?
- Join Date
- December 27th, 2005
i dont know anything about CJ.
i have tried to register as an affiliate with CJ.
and they asked me for web site details.
1) to join in CJ, do we need our web site to be approved by it?
i have many web sites.
2) can i promote CJ from all these sites?
and do i need to get them all approved before promoting products using CJ.
3) will CJ pay affiliates using checks?
4) can we see what are all the products that we can promote with CJ before joining it? ( i mean CJ marketplace )
April 12th, 2006, 04:17 PM #2
1) Yes, they will approve your site.
2) Yes, you do not need to enter in all of your sites but you should do so once you get your account. You might have trouble getting accepted to different programs if you do not have a website listed that would fit.
4) I don't know. Once you join CJ, you can see all of the products before joining a merchant's program.
April 12th, 2006, 04:33 PM #3Originally Posted by crush123
1. I think they'd like to know where you plan on putting up the links; if you have the basic needed skills; and if your material is appropriate.
2. As long as they do not violate CJs or the Merchants rules.
3. They pay with checks and direct deposit.
4. I think you can see a sampling but as far as everything I don't think so.
Take care, and Love You,
By Lanny in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 7Last Post: April 27th, 2014, 07:33 AM
By erea77 in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful ArticlesReplies: 23Last Post: March 31st, 2012, 10:26 AM
By Charybdis in forum Couponer's CornerReplies: 24Last Post: November 11th, 2011, 12:53 AM
By westendaffiliate in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 15Last Post: January 22nd, 2010, 10:46 AM
By brokerage in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 8Last Post: September 2nd, 2003, 02:12 AM