Firefox SEO Toolbar
    Something or nothing? It's dated Apr 10, 2006 and looks good so far. RankQuest SEO Toolbar It has too many features to list.

One thing about FF extensions they are easy to try and dump. So far so good on this one.

This plugin dups some of what I already have in place, so I may be dropping some of the others ;-) If you haven't installed any extensions, this is a great one to start with...it will be downhill afterward. (except for tweak network settings maybe)

Nice find!

Will try that in a few minutes, thanks for the info

Interesting..

Cheers,
    Jeremy

More Updates from RankQuest - Search Engine Optimization Made Easy
    Hi,

Thanks for all your feedback and the support extended to us so far. At RankQuest , there had been many updates in the past few couple of weeks. SEO Gadget is the latest release. SEO Gadget helps in simplifying your SEO activities by adding SEO Resources to your home page. To add RankQuest SEO Gadget to your home page, just you need a google account. There have been many additions in our Tools List . The SEM Tools are our new category. Did you try out our Watch Rank , a free, downloadable tool to track rank of your page and your competitor's ? Download our Toolbar and keep a close watch at our latest offerings.

Happy Search Engine Optimization with RankQuest . Do send us your valuable feedback.

Regards,
    D Sarathy.

Welcome to ABW dsarathy.
    I have been having the tool bar since April and must confess that I haven't given it a real try. It's been hidden in favor of the google tool bar, but I have swapped them out to see how it goes. It has so many features that I already have access to but this seems to consolidate them.

Hi bumpaw,

Thanks for your earnest effort and your good words. Feel free to share your comments with us at support@rankquest.com.

Regards,
    D Sarathy.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread